Arctic Mice Large Frozen Mice

by Arctic Mice

Raised in a sanitary environment Formula fed to provide superior nutrition for reptiles Readily accepted by snakes and carnivorous lizards Safe and easy to feed frozen rodents Packaged in a zip lock bag for fresh storage Flat rate shipping of $24.99 for all sizes and quantities Package will be shipped overnight only with dry ice. Signature required for delivery. Reptile Nutrition Series Free of mites, ticks, and internal parasites Raised in a sanitary laboratory environment Formula fed to provide superior nutrition for reptiles Readily accepted by snakes and carnivorous lizards Available year-round Safe and easy to feed frozen rodents Preparation and feeding instructions Snakes should not be handled before feeding Snakes should always be fed separately Place a frozen rodent bag in a cup of warm water for 30 minutes to thaw. Do not microwave Once the rodent is completely thawed, grasp it by the tail with feeding tongs and present it to the snake A little wiggling of the rodent may be needed to simulate life and encourage a feeding response Release the rodent once the snake strikes and acquires Always wash hands after handling the rodents Frequency of feeding depends on the species; check with your vet or a PetSmart associate for advice. Caution: Offer rodent on Tongs to avoid accidental bites from your reptile. Nutritional Analysis As a percentage of dry matter Mice Crude Protein(min) - 44% Crude Fat(min) - 17% Crude Fiber(max) - 2% Ash(max) - 11.8% Moisture(max) - 80%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arctic Mice Large Frozen Mice!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoYoungstown, OH
Purchased for my Savannah Monitor, But a little pricy, to buy weekly, found a cheaper place to order 50 for $8, Im gonna go with the better deal, sadly, even though its quicker and conveinet to buy these at the pet store ready t go, just can fit it in the budget!
4 years ago
I just bought a snake a few months ago and I chose to feed him frozen mice instead of live. My heart can't handle throwing a live mouse in there. Anyway, I do like these, they come in a lot of different sizes which is great. The only thing I've noticed is when you compare the sizes that come in the box they're not the same size. The smallest should probably be in a different size category completely. But I'm also feeding mine the small mice right now, not the large, which may be the reason for that. The price is $12.99 I think and I get mine from petsmart. I can find frozen mice at local pet stores for cheaper than that but they don't always have the sizes I need so I switch back and forth between the two. It's also really convenient that they come in separate little bags you can tear apart and just throw in some warm water and they're ready to go! Easy solution for snake owners feeding them frozen mice.