Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.

Authentic 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye. Made In The USA.

Does this contain Ammonia?
does color come out quick if you shower everyday?
As a professional I have not used this product and I’m curious on how people like it?
Start your review of Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.!
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Nessa R.
Review for: violetdream
Love arctic fox! It smells amazing & it leaves your hair smelling good for approximately 2 days at least! The hair dye is semi permanent which keeps it's promise but it is hard to remove it when you're wanting to change a different color! (Pic 2/3 years old)
Gabriela V.
reedley, California
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Gabriela V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Amazing color, would totally recommend this color to anyone. It’s great and I would get it again. Didn’t damage my hair at all and the way it smells is amazing.
Brit C.
Auburn, NY
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Brit C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.
I love all of the hair dye from Arctic Fox! Easily accessible, good price & phenomenal results. My favorite thing about their colors is how they fade and how well they last in my hair. Couldn’t recommend enough for fashion colored hair! Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Jennifer C.
Normal, IL
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Jennifer C.
Review for: violetdream
Love this product! Smells great, awesome coverage, easy to apply, vibrant color! Love mixing their colors together.
Sophia D.
Northborough, MA
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Sophia D.
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Sophia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: violetdream
Loved this product! I used it by itself and mixed with other shades before and loved the color. Long lasting and fades to a pinkish color. Smells great too!!
Sarah B.
Janesville, WI
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Sarah B.
Review for: Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.
I love arctic fox hair color. It works like a dream, it smells good, it’s conditioning for your hair I just love it. I couldn’t rave about it more. It’s a great price great quality you can mix it in with some conditioner and have it last me longer than any other haircolor. I highly recommend and will be reproducing for years to come. #SponsorMe
Amber F.
Loudon, TN
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Amber F.
Review for: Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.
I tried the Aquamarine color, I was nervous about going blue but also very excited. My first thought was it smells like grapes! And continued smelling like grapes for several weeks. It didn’t fade a ton and really kept super vibrant. Not very expensive and in my opinion it’s the best for fashion colors.
Erica H.
Albany, IN
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by Erica H.
Review for: Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.
#ArcticFox Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. Is by far the best semi permanent dye out there. It stays so much longer than I would have ever expected. I’ve changed my hair color several times now using only Arctic Fox and have been pleased with all of the results. 100% recommend.
carley G.
racine
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by carley G.
Review for: Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.
i used this hair dye on quite blonde hair. i also diluted it with some of the diluter. my hair came out a light purple. as it has been fading it has been turning pink! i would recommend this if you are willing to keep up with it
beth H.
Seattle, WA
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. uploaded by beth H.
Review for: Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz.
I mixed Ritual and Sunset Orange. I was hoping for a dark copper but went too heavy on the Ritual and ended up with a warm burgundy. No problem with that, but just a reference if anybody else wanted to mix those two colors. Overall, AF is a decent hair dye. My hair is a medium ashy brown, and the dye showed up very well on my virgin hair. No bleach, developer, or anything else. Application was easy, though I wish the instructions gave an estimate regarding how much dye to use based on hair thickness and length. My hair is fairly thick, and I ran out of mix right as I finished. I barely got the front of my hair, and my roots are a little patchy because of it. My hair felt nice, clean, and soft after using this. It feels like a colored conditioner in that aspect. I had actually been planning on using Overtone, but I eventually picked AF after reading reviews and seeing the price disparity. This dye seems to fade faster than other semi permanent dyes I've used in the past, including Manic Panic. The picture I've attached is immediately after dying it, and it's been a few weeks since then. I've alternated co-washing and shampoo washing for a total of maybe 5-6 washes, and the color had visibly faded. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I wish it stayed just a bit longer. The smell was pleasant enough, but after a few hours of smelling it after rinsing the dye out it started to nauseate me. I don't think this had anything to do with anything being wrong with the dye, I'm just prone to migraines and certain smells can trigger them. AF is apparently one of my triggers. If smells bother you as well, this could probably be solved by blow-drying your hair after rinsing the dye out, and then following up with a second wash with your shampoo of choice. Overall, I enjoyed using these dyes and will probably repurchase again in the near future (yellow this time) in the hopes of getting the dark copper I was looking for.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
il y a un an
Tanya K. il y a un an
U R being BOLD! Have you ever done a process to your hair like this before?
pyk M.
Ellenwood, GA
il y a un an
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. ? ive been hearing alot of great things about this brand and ive been looking for a good purple but i dont want it to be to dark so is ot ture to the bottle or if its to dark can i make it lighter ?
Belle H. il y a un an
It’s pretty dark. You can buy the diluter that they have, or just use conditioner to dilute the color. I’ve used it several times both ways, and conditioner works the best.
Misty L.
Benton
il y a 2 ans
The 1. il y a 2 ans
Yesss. The color lasts a decent time and it doesn't fade patchy or a bit off. Plus when it does start to fade, it transitions into some pretty amazing shades.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 2 ans
Which Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Dye 8 Oz. colors would work on light to medium brown hair?
Becka B. il y a 2 ans
I think it depends on the porosity of your hair. If you search "Arctic Fox on brown hair" they have tips for which shades work best. Also, leave the dye in longer! I left mine on for 3+ hours. It has a lot of conditioners so it's not damaging to your hair. I used Ritual and I love it.