arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11

arctic fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. there are no harmful chemicals in arctic fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. made non-alkaline and...

Does this shade work on ash blonde? My hair is pretty light, but I’m not sure if I should lighten my hair again before using it... Just trying to avoid excessive damage.😊
Start your review of arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11!
Dover, PA
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Caitlin T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I LOVE Artic Fox's dyes so much but this one in particular. If you've never used their product I 100% recommend it especially if you like to do your own hair! It always leaves my hair feeling light and fresh and has a very pleasant scent! I will say if you're looking to use this color for a short period you will have a little trouble getting rid of it If you arent putting a darker color over it but other than that it's a phenomenal dye.
Newman, CA
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by jessi P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Another great hair product of all time, I was very surprised this yellow actually gave me a great color! I wish they made it in a permanent color. Great price point and smells amazing! Very satisfied! Thank you kristyanne for an amazing product!
Buffalo
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Sarah G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My hair was just an ashy blonde before I used this color (I also used the color Sunset Orange), I decided to try to apply it over the blonde rather than lightening my hair again... and I’m very impressed! The color took very nicely, was very easy to apply & made my hair feel WAYYY better than before. I’ve never used a yellow dye before, but I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Columbus , OH
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Chevonne S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this yellow. It looks like mustard coming out of the bottle and could certainly create a mustard color on a level 7 or 8 lift. It's much brighter on my level 9 lift. So far it's not fading after 2 weeks and multiple washes. ❤️ Arctic fox. Also, 15% of profits go to animal rescue.
Visalia, CA
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Michael M.
By far my favorite of the bunch I have had the most compliments when I dye my hair with the cosmic sunshine color. This product not only works, it smells nice and doesn’t stain like manic panic or other color dyes in its category. The price is a little higher than most, but it’s 100% Vegan and worth the cost.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this and 2 other colors and mixed them together to create a somewhat ginger color. I applied it over my existing balayage but the color did not stick to my roots. It has started to fade and I’m only on the 4th wash, I feel like I can get away with 1 or 2 more washes before I need to reapply. The smell is strong but not unpleasant, and the initial results were nice.
Baton Rouge, LA
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Mickee W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This yellow dye is so pretty 😍😍😍 it's definitely the color of sunshine and happiness. The dye itself seems to help condition your hair (a big plus post bleach) and it smells great. This color in particular picks up pretty easily on the hair and goes on thick.
Bradenton, FL
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Raven M.
This stuff will not fade, and idk if that’s a positive or negative to you but for me it became slightly annoying. I tried everything to fade it but nothing worked. So four stars for longevity!
Rochester, NY
Would I use this if I wanted to keep yellow hair forever? Yes. Because no matter how much I've washed my hair, dyed over my hair the yellow won't leave! I wouldn't normally mind but I don't want it anymore haha. So is it a great product that give color pay off? Most definitely. But it's a pain to remove 😂
Springdale, AR
Love, love, love this brand. I used this specific color on a friend and OMG it turned out amazing it was way more vibrant than I ever imagined. It smells great and it's not damaging her hair was so soft it was just a great experience very satisfied will definitely be purchasing more from this brand