arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11

arctic fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. there are no harmful chemicals in arctic fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. made non-alkaline and...

Does this shade work on ash blonde? My hair is pretty light, but I’m not sure if I should lighten my hair again before using it... Just trying to avoid excessive damage.😊
Start your review of arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11!
Hot Springs, AR
Artic Fox is one of my go to brands for out of the box fun hair colors. They have tons of amazing shades and not only do they look amazing they leave your hair smelling good and feeling good. This color is amazing and bright yellow! Stays for a good amount of washes as well. Just like every shade I will definitely use again and again
Scottsburg, IN
I really liked this yellow. It was bright and fun. It is a warm-toned yellow. I found it had great lasting power and it didn't really stain my bath tub, which is rare for these types of dye. The texture was easy to spread through the hair without diluting it.
Las Vegas, NV
My signature hair color is a bright neon orange, and to help me achieve my desired effect, I love to mix Cosmic Sunshine in with the Arctic Fox bright orange dye. The results are phenomenal! I've never had such clear, vivid pigmentation in any other hair dye.
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Meghan H.
Please excuse the picture lol Okay I LOVE Arctic Fox! I don’t really color my hair anymore because I’m trying to grow it back out but before I stopped I used this along with “Sunset Orange” and “Poison” mixed with “Wrath” to create a ombré sunset look and I was in LOVE once I get my hair to where I want it I will completely be getting it again! It smells so sweet and amazing (kind of like tutti frutti if you know that gum) that I have no problem leaving it on my head for a full hour! You can blow dry your hair while the dye is on to make it more vibrant! It’s cruelty free and 10% of your purchase goes to helping animals so it’s a BIG WIN
Maine
I’ve reviewed Arctic’s fox before and cosmic sunshine has the same characteristics of all their other colours I’ve used. It’s vibrant and long lasting and it looks absolutely stunning ombré’d with wraith.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite yellow hair dye ever! It’s UV reactive and fun to mix with other colors to create more UV reactive colors. I love Arctic Fox dyes! All of the colors are vibrant and long lasting!
Ansonia, CT
My current favorite hair color. It feels so summery & friendly, like I’m my own sunflower. It’s semi permanent dye so you have to take appropriate measures to keep the color vibrant but AF in my experience lasts a while. It’s decently priced, their PR team is fantastic, & some of the profits are donated to helping animals! Vegan & cruelty free, you really can’t go wrong here.
Hawthorne , CA
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Adriana N.
Love this hair dye! Really easy to use. Has a nice scent unlike other hair dyes that smell like pure chemicals. It leaves hair softer and doesn’t irritate skin. It has incredible pigment. Did not disappoint at all. Definitely recommend!
Honestly, this is the best yellow dye i’ve ever used. The dye always leaves my hair a weird texture after i rinse the dye out, but it is a very bright yellow. Perfect for pre-lightened hair.
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Unik N.
Purchased at: bluemercury
This product is 💣!!!!! First time using and it came out way better then expected!! Will be buying and using again!! I did put a dab of teal to get the color a little more lime green then yellow!