arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11

arctic fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. there are no harmful chemicals in arctic fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. made non-alkaline and...

Does this shade work on ash blonde? My hair is pretty light, but I’m not sure if I should lighten my hair again before using it... Just trying to avoid excessive damage.😊
Start your review of arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11!
stockholm
It’s a nice color an a good product! Love the color and when I tried it i diluted it a little bit to not get such a neon yellow but I’m totally trying it again without the diluter, really pretty and I would totally recommend this to anyone who is interested
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Diana C.
This has been my favorite hair color I’ve ever wear! I was in love with it (I’d dye it with this color again if I could). The only bad thing is that it doesn’t last that much and you have to retouch it, but if you don’t have an issue with it, go for it!
Sault Ste, ON
The trick to arctic fox is to follow the instructions to a tee. You have to shampoo and skip conditioning. I like the colour payoff and the ease of use. The colour sits on my blonde hair nicely, and it washed out after about a month.
christchurch
An amazing colour, lasts ages. Works best on prelightened hair. Is also good for mixing with other shades to get a custom shade. I mix this shade with “Sunset Orange” to get a lovely bright orange colour
spruce grove alberta
It didn't last very long and generally just didnt hold up like joico does. Also it has very little product in it compared to joico and is way more expensive. I most likely wont be using them again. If you are looking for a hair colour that is mixable, vibrant, stay a while, and is good for your hair, joico is definetly where you should go.
London, ON
Definitely one of my top fav brands of dye! Vibrant colours, conditioning, cruelty free, and smells AAMAZING! Only improvement i can think of is, i wish there was more, i need it all!!
This is my current hair colour! It is the most amazing warm yellow semi permanent I have used yet, it lasts extremely well! I wash my hair every few days and it still stays bright for a whole month!
Calgary, AB
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Kayla G.
Arctic Fox always looks and smells great! Hair is left feeling soft and the sweet fruity smell lingers for so long. Some colours stay longer than others, but Cosmic Sunshine stayed very well for me. The upkeep was minimal. This is a colour I always have on hand!
Aylmer
A really nice yellow dye!! It stays a surprisingly long time, for a yellow dye. (3 weeks) and is a really lovely tone. Not pulling too warm or cool. I love this and their neon moon shades. ♡♡
France
I bought this for a joke , I really think that it would not show on my natural hair and if it does it only does few days , but I was wrong and at the end it last a long amount of of Time . I think I'm gonna go for some more color