arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11

arctic fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. there are no harmful chemicals in arctic fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. made non-alkaline and...

Does this shade work on ash blonde? My hair is pretty light, but I’m not sure if I should lighten my hair again before using it... Just trying to avoid excessive damage.😊
Start your review of arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11!
Tucson, AZ
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Crystal G.
Purchased at: Hot Topic
I have a bit of a thing for bright colored hair and thought yellow would be fun, though I was a bit afraid of actually finding a good yellow that didnt end up looking orange. But this dye turned out exactly how it did in the bottle and I was so happy with how it turned out! I've also used it over blue hair dye before to turn it to green and it also turned out super nice
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Paige L.
I've always been constantly changing my hair color and a while ago I tried yellow! Arctic Fox needs no introduction, they're vegan, vibrant semi dues are everything! This yellow showed up exactly how O wanted, and didn't start fading until a week later! If you're just starting to try out coloring your hair, or love color but don't want permanent? arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 is the holy grail 💛
Lethbridge, AB
I mixed this into my Iris Green and the payoff was SO worth it! Got a gorgeous vibrant neon green shade and of course being an AF lover was extra pleased. The smell is really nice like a candy and I don't really feel the need to apply conditioner because my hair feels great afterwards. AF laaaaaasts and doesn't damage your hair so really what are you waiting for?
West Monroe, LA
I absolutely love this product I'm a sucker, when it comes too really vibrant colors that fit my personality, I been meaning to purchase this product after I seen a friend of mines use it too color their hair I love the fact that is not drying out leave the hair feeling moisturized arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11
Owingsville
This stuff is nice for mixing I don't think I would put pure yellow on my hair with arctic fox because when I mixed it with green to make it brighter green it faded very fast but the color in the beginning was very nice and met my expectations arctic foxes kind of pricey but I think it's worth it and I would recommend the product
Turlock, CA
I bought this and normally I have no issues expect the last time the color I bought just would not show up. I did a test strip first and nothing then I just said forget it I'm going all in no change in hair color at all. I was a bit disappointed but like I said Iv been very successful every other time I used it .
This is the most unique hair color I've ever used. I have it in my hair and it's absolutely perfect. I get compliments all of the time and people stop in their tracks to look at my hair. It was super easy to dye my hair thoroughly and since it's a conditioner base, I dont have to worry about my hair getting fried.
Minneapolis, MN
arctic fox semi permanent hair dye - 4 ounce cosmic sunshine #11 uploaded by Ali S.
This is my favorite semi permanent hair dye. It’s reasonably priced & easily accessible ($12 at hot topic). This yellow was perfect & I’ve used it alone or as a touch up after the salon. You can also add a little to conditioner to keep color fresh.
Carolina, Puerto Rico
I had never painted my yellow hair. However, with this dye I loved it too much, it makes it look good and striking. It is a color that lasts a lot, too easy to use but it is best that I have been with it for two months and it does not look bad. I am satisfied with the result of this dye.
Stevensville , MI
I love mixing this color with their Iris green shade to make a beautiful neon lime green, it’s one of my favorite colors. Lighter colors definitely fade faster however it’s something I really like about semi permanent colors, it allows you to play around a lot after one color fades out.