BY ARCTIC FOX #3 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Virgin Pink Semi Permanent Hair Color see more...

• Has anyone tried this on gray hair? Does this hold on gra...3 Answers
  • I’m going to the pool with all my hair dyed pink, I know ...3 Answers
  • Lo haz probado?1 Answers
Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Colour Dye (4oz, Virgin Pink)

Start your review of Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Colour Dye (4oz, Virgin Pink)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the color i use on my daughters hair. She is 7 and we like to have a bit of fun with her long pretty hair. I don’t bleach her hair since it’s light to begin with and it seems to go pretty magenta and then lightens down as we wash it. I love this brand soooooo much! I can know that I’m never damaging her hair when we color it and love that it’s vegan and not tested on our animal friends. I normally leave it on here hair about 2 hours up in a shower cap because I’m not bleaching it and man oh man it is bright when we are done. The fade is gorgeous in this color too. It goes from the magenta to pink to lighter pink and at the very end it looks like a rose gold in her hair. I will show a pic of right after we colored it in a bun. If i can add more than one I will show the first time we did it and then this last time a week ago. I will always use this brand and have fun with color in here hair so long as she wants to. The pic with the hat on and plaid shirt is the first time we did it and the bun pic is just this time and we did a lot more hair. It blends and melts so easily I truly love this stuff!!
Mechanicsville, VA
This dye has worked the best of the ones ive tried for a few reasons.
1. the quantity of dye for the price (larger size bottle is worth it ~$16 i think)
2. the strength of the dye. you can dilute or apply to wet hair and the results are still great (more color than some other brands ive used without diluting)
3. when it does fade it doesnt look dull or patchy, it remains relatively wearable
4. since you can make the bottle last longer by diluting or using on wet hair and since there is so much in the bottle, one bottle can last more than one dye easily (i have long hair)
5. longer lasting than other dyes especially when you limit washing and use cold water (does fade with each wash BUT i havent found any dyes that dont do this)
6. the consistency is like conditioner which makes it very very easy to apply compared to other dyes that are thick and globby or hard to mix

cons:
- stains counters, sink, etc very quickly and can be hard to get off if not removed ASAP
- only place ive found it is at Sallys or online
- not a ton of color options available
- hard to get a pastel color by diluting that will actually last. you’re better off going bright and letting it fade.

color on medium blonde / light blonde hair lasts probably 2 months before fully washing out when applied diluted (washing hair twice a week). turned to a beautiful rose gold color while fading that i loved just as much as the original bright color!

Sorry for the long review/rant, hope this is helpful to someone lol
E Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I just used this fair dye for the first time a few days ago and it is extremely pigmented and does color hair well. My hair was not lightened before doing it and it still colored well. This pink did turn my hair more of a red but i did leave it on way to long so that could’ve been why. I also found it extremely hairs to dilute it and make it lighter. I uses the Arctic Fox diluter and it wasn’t getting any lighter at all. Overall it does color the hair the color it say. The smell to me at first was good but then it stays even after rinsing and ended up just making me nauseous which is why I took a star away. It just wasn’t a pleasant smell to have to smell nonstop. I ended up washing my hair a good dozen times to fade the color and ditch the smell then dyed over it but if you want a bright vibrant color then this is a good dye to get. I just would not repurchase.
nampa, Id
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I’ve been using Arctic Fox for a little bit and it has changed my life! I have had my hairstylist use Arctic Fox on me and I’ve used it on myself. The smell is so good.... reminds me of grape gum. Excited to try new shades!Arctic Fox #hair
Chattanooga, TN
Love love LOVE Arctic Fox hair color. It smells great and the payout is absolutely beautiful. I used virgin pink with a little of violet dream to get a beautiful magenta color that has lasted me about a month. Not to mention it smells beautiful and basically conditions my hair.
Bellevue, NE
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I've tried other pink products in the past, but NOTHING compares to how amazing arctic fox is. This color was so easy to use the way it is and super easy to dilute. My hair feels better than before I added the color. Will for sure use again and again. Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Colour Dye (4oz, Virgin Pink)
Atlanta, GA
I love this brand! Wow it lasts! It fades beautifully and doesn’t damage the hair at all. I’m so glad I tried this. It almost lasts too long for me - it’s been six weeks and I’m not sure if it will ever fade.
My favorite pink! It is vibrant and easily diluted to get that soft pastel pink. Without washing out after the first shampoo. The dye smells amazing and I always feel my hair is healthier and thicker after a good dye session. Since it's a shelf stable dye I usually leave it on for 40 mins-4 hours . Since it's so gentle I also toss some in my kids hair to make their sun bleached highlights pop! They love matching mommy.
Newport News, VA
When I used this color I left it in my hair a little longer than the directions said and it still didn’t color my hair very well, it might work on other people but did not work on me
Union, NJ
This color came out more purple toned than I was expecting, but it's a super pretty color! I mixed it with random blues to make a nice lavender color the last time I dyed my hair :)
Concepción de Tres Ríos, Cartago
Bremerton, WA
Has anyone tried this on gray hair? Does this hold on gray hair?
Pembroke Pines, FL
Lo haz probado?

Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Colour Dye (4oz, Virgin Pink)

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email