Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.

• 100% Vegan (Non-GMO)
  • No Animal By-products
  • Never Tested on Animals
  • Extra Conditioning
  • No Peroxide
  • No Ammonia
  • PPD Free

Will this show up on dark hair (my hair is almost black)?
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color ? How does it hold up on blonde hair and how quickly does it was out
Has anyone used this brand before? I’ve heard amazing things but have no idea if I should give it a try. Any tips?
Start your review of Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
caleigh B.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Hot Topic
This waz one of the 1st colours I ever did in my hair and I think it turned out absolutely amazing I did end up bleaching mine 1st so I would get a better result and I ended up doing my brows too But I think it's a great product to Do at home yourself I would definitely try it again! #diy
Reshma A.
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Reshma A.
This is beyond vibrant really easy to apply and touch up and smells great there is heavy color transfer on the skin
Brittany K.
Odenton, MD
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Brittany K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Madly in love with every color from Arctic Fox, but Purple Rain takes the cake! I have never felt more vibrant and confident than I do when I have a fresh dye job with this product! And it smells like grapes!
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Yvonne S.
I wanted purple hair but didn't want to bleach my hair so decided to try this product. It smells really nice and covers really nicely. The only bad thing is it washes out pretty quickly if you are someone who washes their hair frequently. I have light brown hair.
Isha A.
Washington, DC
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Isha A.
I get such beautiful color out of this and I can mix it with any conditioner to make it lighter and it fades out so well.
Erin M.
Fort Collins, CO
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Erin M.
Arctic Fox has a staying power that's unmatched by any pigment color I've ever used over the last 25 years. Purple Rain is a color I rotate in regularly, and comes out a dark, vibrant purple.
Meghna G.
Fremont, CA
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Meghna G.
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Meghna G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have dark hair and have been dying it black for years. I didn't want to go through the destroying process of bleaching my hair and permanent dye wasn't lifting enough. Well I had bought this hair dye for my daughters Halloween costume a while ago and forgetten about it. So I figured, "why not" and applied the product all over my hair. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Super pigmented, color is gorgeous, hair still healthy, I'm in love. If you're on the fence, DO IT!
Brittany F.
Greeneville
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Brittany F.
Salon quality without the price! It took me 4 hours to do this myself, but im obsessed! This specific time I did Aquamarine with a little Electric Paradise, Wrath, Purple Rain with a lil EP, & left some of the blonde it. Yesterday I purchased Perriwinkle & Girl's Night Out. Artic Fox is the only hair dye brand Ill use! I did this like a week before Christmas (the pics are not supposed 2be sideways lol) The 1st picture is from yesterday (2/6). The other two were the first few days after I did it. Its been close to 8 weeks and instead of fading out, the colors have pretty much blended. If you take care of your hair & follow the necessary steps for dye, itll stay so much better!
Jessica J.
Athens, TN
Purchased at: Hot Topic
I've never dyed my hair a bold "look at me" hair color before and I have no idea why I haven't sooner! I bleached my hair, which we all know how that turns out, and decided on the brand #ArticFox. I chose The purple rain color as well as the Virginia pink. If I was going to go in, I was going to go ALL in. I chose to do an ombre of sorts opting for the purple one the top and the pink on my ends. I'm no professional hairstylist whatsoever but I think this dye paired with my patience and extensive research, it came out as a whole vibe 💜💟💜💟💜💟 Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Colour Dye (4oz, Virgin Pink) #hairdye #hairproduct #pinkdye #purpledye #voxbox #influenster
Kayla J.
El Paso
Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kayla J.
I have been using arctic fox religiously for the last few years. The colors are really vibrant and I can always dilute the color with conditioner to get the exact color I want. They are also extremely conditioning and they smell amazing. Dying my hair with these dyes don't feel like a hassle I actually like when I dye my hair. They color also lasts a while too so I recommend this product to anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
christine H.
san jacinto cr, sanford fl
il y a 4 jours
Lisa C.
Makawao, HI
il y a 2 mois
Crystal H. il y a 2 mois
I'd never use coloring to hide balding it seems like it would draw more attention to the issue