Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorArctic Fox
100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ

ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ

Arctic Fox was formulated to create beautiful, vibrant hair colors while minimizing the potential negative effects of semi-permanent hair dyes. Arctic Fox is made only with safe, high-quality Vegan ingredients. We are proud to say "Made in USA." Arctic Fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. There are no harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. Made non-alkaline and peroxide free, Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy. Arctic Fox Hair Colors are 100% Vegan, No animal by-products, EXTRA Conditioning, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD and does not contain heavy chemicals that damages hair.

Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products.; No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors.; Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy.; Long lasting Colors, Smears Less, Sweet Scent, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD.; 15% Donated to help animals in need and to fight against animal cruelty.

How well does this color stay? What can I do to make the color last longer?
How long does this hair dye last and can I use it straight on dark brown hair?
Estoy en proceso a convertirme en vegana y estoy buscando buenos productos para usar. Ayúdenme dando referencias sobre este producto? Gracias?
Start your review of ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ!
Katherine P.
Kingston, PA
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Katherine P.
I love to play with colors, more since they are not permanent :) 😍🥰 ......... good 😌
Rubi G.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Rubi G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Finally bought the [product:arctic-fox-100%-vegan-poison-semi-permanent-hair-color-dye]. I dyed my hair and it came out great. I love the smell of it and I hope it lasts a couple of weeks. I only used 3/4 of bottle so might have enough to touch up. This is great brand totally recommend.
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Armynda R.
Review for: VIRGIN PINK
This is the best pink! I've been loving it in my hair the past few months, and it's gorgeous even after it fades. Super easy to apply, and it doesn't even smell that bad! I can't see myself using any other brand now
Hunter C.
Ponchatoula, LA
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Hunter C.
I bought the light blue (can't remember the specific name right now) and it was amazing. The color was vibrant and lasted nearly a year without me having to touch it up, other than my roots. It was inexpensive and left my hair feeling healthier than it had in a long time.
jolie W.
lumberton, tx
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by jolie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Comes out very nice and easy. Stays in for about 3-4 weeks. Very easy to apply and raise out. Price is not to high and easy to find in shores.
Ashley S.
Spanish Fort, AL
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Ashley S.
Review for: VIRGIN PINK
I love having funky colors in my hair to match my mood. This stuff is great for the 2 or 3 weeks I want to mix it up. It stays vibrant the whole time and is easy to apply. I have dark brown hair w blond highlights and it shows up all over. I have used almost all the cord they offer. I would recommend this brand to anyone who wants to try a color before commiting to a permanent color.
Cathy S.
Kingston, PA
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Cathy S.
Review for: Cosmic Sunshine
Love the hair color it so bright and last a long time the con is that it still bleeds so when I buy my hair up my hand turn blue
Ashley H.
Marquette, MI
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Ashley H.
Review for: VIRGIN PINK
Great color that lasts a long time and is true to the swatches. Easy to keep up and got lots of compliments
Haley P.
West Liberty, KY
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ uploaded by Haley P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: VIRGIN PINK
Want to color your hair but don’t want to damage it? This product is perfect for you! Gives you amazing coverage for low price. It also smells amazing! You do need to apply with a brush to make sure for an even application!
Katie S.
Review for: TRANSYLVANIA
Love this dye! Ive never used black dye from this brand so I was a little nervous using it because the only other time I used black was from a box and it was terrible. But this is highly pigmented and covered all my previous color and my roots with no issue. If cared for correctly this dye can last for month's. But it is a semi permanent hair color. I love that it's vegan and cruelty free and the owner Kristen LeAnn is such a great person. Highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sophia B.
Fort Campbell, KY
il y a 2 ans
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN VIRGIN PINK SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 4OZ ? Has anyone used this and tried to go blonde after?! I'm wanting to change my color but like to go blonde in the winter.
geraldine P. il y a 2 ans
yes, I've been using ritual from arctic fox and when the color take of my blonde hair was platinum or something like that.