ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []

How does ARCTIC FOX TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT fade? I have it mixed with a bit of sterling and purple rain. Hoping it will fade to a cool tone lavender
Has anyone mixed Transylvania with Wrath?? I want a dark colour with a little bit of red! But because Transylvania is a blue undertone I’m scared it will turn it purple
Start your review of ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora, OH
This is my heart and soul hair color right now. I’ve been looking for a good change from boring brown hair to something still natural but spicy, so behold arctic foxes Transylvania! I get so sick of committing to permanent hair color and chemical products and I discovered this beautiful brand awhile back and decided to give this guy a try. It covered my brassy light brown hair like a charm and gave me a beautiful raven ash black that has stunning hints of navy blue. The only problem is this is the messiest product I have ever encountered hence the 4 stars, never in my life (I’ve applied countless hair colors as a part of my job.) have my poor hands been stained so badly, I had navy black hands for a week before it faded away after constantly washing and exfoliating. Don’t even get me started on the state my bathroom was in trying to wash it out of my hair, which also takes awhile. But the misery was worth it because all Over the color is stunning just very, very messy...
Wayland, MI
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ [] uploaded by Nikki H.
My absolute go to hairdye. I often dye my hair every month or so, so this became my go too as I can leave it in all day and it helps my hair become healthier! I had it box dye black and I used Artic Fox Purple rain for a long time because I liked the dimension and hues it gave it. Most recently I became obsessed with Transylvania! It's a pretty blueish purple that really shines in the light! It goes on like paint and one bottle lasts me a few months. I also add some to my shampoo to keep it nice and shiny! For the price it's definitely worth it!
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ [] uploaded by Jes K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This hair color makes my hair feel super soft. Super easy to use this hair color. The best thing about this hair color is that it doesn't damage your hair at all. I am super happy that I got this hair color. I have a full product review on my youtube channel JesKayCat ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
Buffalo, NY
i will probably never dye my hair permanently ever again, let alone permanently black. this has been my color for the last few months while i decided to take a break from fashion colors. my only issues are that this stains literally everything dark blue/purple and it also bleeds anytime my hair gets wet, even if i haven’t dyed it in awhile. [product:matrix-total-results-keep-me-vivid-color-shampoo] seems to help it bleed less when i wash it. just like with any semi permanent color, always wash ur hair in cold water!!!
Croydon, PA
I feel that this product is just OK. I died my hair red for years and when I went dark again I purchased this to keep my color fresh after the initial application, which was not the same brand. Does that color seems to wash out very quickly and sometimes it even looks like I didn’t even touch my hair up. My hair is naturally like a medium brown, so it should be noticeable . sometimes I feel like I need to do it twice for it to be the intensity that I prefer.
New Braunfels, TX
I have tried every Arctic Fox shade, whether it be in my hair or on clients. They are my favorite brand of semi-permanent colors. They are easy to work with, great for mixing, and smell incredible. They are all ultra-pigmented and look unique On everyone. This shade gives you a beautiful vibrant blue-black similar to ravens feathers. It is ultra-pigmented and works on every shade of hair.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This color did in fact stay in my hair for a while. It didn’t noticeably fade at all, but it was a little hard to get out completely. It is blue based, but i mixed it with purple rain and when i did start to remove the color it faded into purple instead of blue. The only downside of this color is that it stains everything.
Maple Valley, WA
I used this with their aquamarine color and phantom green to create and amazing dark green like the character Polaris from the xmen universe. i was in love but the black fades to a strange blue fairly easily after about a wash or two. definitely would recommend a color sealer with this one if you're searching for longevity
I really liked this color but it faded super quickly. It also had a tendency to be very runny anytime my hair got wet. It was a green based black so as the color faded ot became more green. Compared to other semi-permanent hair dyes the results were about the same as far as staying power and the color running out.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ [] uploaded by Angel A.
This was a great mixer to make any color darker. Bought my son weath and it looked really bright in the bottle. With Christmas pictures the next day I didn't want a bright color. A little goes a long way. I mixed this in and created a gorgeous dark reddish purple color. His friends at school loved it too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cochran , GA
a year ago
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ [] I bought Transylvania and sterling!! I bleached my moms hair and done sterling all over with Transylvania highlights like she wanted but didn’t realize it was blue based till I rinsed and the blue took over now she hates it . I feel like the only option is put something dark all over or bleach it again . Any help or suggestions?
Cora V. • a year ago
Don't re-bleach . Use a color remover and tone with silver