BY ARCTIC FOX

Buy on Amazon
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
I love the color I truly do but it gets annoying when every time I decide to use Transylvania my entire body gets stained and I end up looking like a Smurf, it only stops staining when the color is starting to fade and it also stains the bathtub and looks like a smurf vomited everywhere. It's worse in the summer because I sweat a lot and the color starts to bleed and leave blue black marks on my face and neck. I really like the color but it's not worth it if it's going to keep bleeding and staining my face. This is the only color I've had trouble with so far.
Zoe U.
Saint Charles, MO
Paired this product with one of their pinks to make it a pastel. The color stuck very well and left my hair feeling so soft. Of course, this is because it's a conditioner based dye so if you know conditioner based doesn't stick well for you then be careful buying this product. The color stayed in my hair for a little over a month, with the right hair care. #ArcticFox #Influenster #Hair #HairDye #HairCare
Leanne G.
Best of the best to dye your hair black. I’ve been using this to keep my hair black for a few years now. I’d tried all of the comparable brands and this is the best. Vibrant black, and it smells good. It might transfer a bit onto white sheets but after a few washes that isn’t a problem. Fades into a green blue the first time but once you’ve dyed your hair black a couple of times there really isn’t any fade either.
Caitlin F.
Arctic fox is a great hair color brand. Lots of colors, cruelty free, and all the hair colors have an amazing grape candy smell. I uses to use manic panic a lot before discovering this brand. Every color I've used has applied easily and smoothly. And lasts for such a long time with the proper care routine. I can't recommend this brand enough.
Madisyn F.
Fort Wayne , IN
First off, it’s gonna get everywhere so be prepared to scrub the crap outta everything it touches. While rinsing it’ll turn your tub or sink blue, rust cleaner will get it back to looking white. Afterwards, leave your hair in a towel because this’ll stain your skin and anything your wet hair touches. (It’s been a week and it’s still leaving my skin blue)

Now the color: beautiful! Seriously the blue black is super pretty but it fades with every wash so if you Wash your hair 2-3 times a week it’ll be completely faded out by 3 weeks. ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN TRANSYLVANIA SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
Hannah J.
Farmville , VA
This dye is amazing! It lasts so long in my hair and when it does fade, it fades out into a gorgeous deep purple! It smells amazing and keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy after years of damage! However, be sure to be careful when washing it out, it can stain a bit!
Rylee L.
Tallahassee, FL
1 BIG HECK NO!!! it smells so good and makes my hair so soft and shiny but it literally turns GREEN and stains EVERYTHING i come into contact with. it’s been almost a year since i dyes my hair with this color and i’m still struggling to get out the green 👿
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
I have never been so disappointed in a black hair dye. I have been dying my hair black since high school so I’d like to think I know a bit. This came off absolutely everywhere. My hands and face were stained for weeks (and I used gloves, I just took them off to rinse it and I COULD NOT get it to go away). Even using color removing wipes didn’t help. It stained the whole bath tub, my sink, my skin, pillows (sleeping on them with dry hair). I had heard so many good things about this brand and was excited to try it out. Sounds like the good ones are the bright colors, not the black I guess. Also, this faded super fast.
Daniela P.
Pasadena
Super dark black with a blue base. You can always dilute it to bring out more of the blue. As with the other colors, this color is super conditioning and smells like grapes! The only bad part is that I feel like it fades a little faster than the other colors (even without diluting it).
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This black dye is very blue based and it has very rich pigment. It stains skin like no other so I recommend wearing gloves. I am frequently changing the color of my hair so I used this to refresh my black box dye instead of putting more box dye over it and it worked like a charm. Stained my shower walls purple though. I have used many colors of Arctic Fox dye and they are all so rich and smooth, they smell fantastic and are 100% vegan and cruelty free!! I love this brand to death and I swear by their dyes before any other.
Elena G.
Albany, OR
Where can you buy this?
Crystal W.
Tenino, WA
does it stain the bathtub too?
Ashley S.
How long does the color generally last, when washing with cool water and sulfate-free shampoos?
Jen S.
Trail, BC
How does this compare to splat or manic panic? I am.hesistant to order since I have to do it online. Also does the website show true colors for those who have gone light blond first
Alexandra R.
How long does this last?