BY ARCTIC FOX #1 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

• How long does this product last ? I have light brown hair...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon.com
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Omg I am so in love with this hair dye I don’t think that I will go back to using any other one besides Artic Fox. I lightened my hair to the lightest blonde that I could without damaging it. And since I wanted to have like a cool silver tint to my hair I remembered that you could tone your hair with a purple dye. I tried just using a purple shampoo but I didn’t see the results that I wanted and of course I was being impatient. So I went over to Sally’s and bought the color Purple Rain. I only used maybe about 5 little drops of the dye and mixed it with regular conditioner. I applied it with my hands which was a bad idea cuz I had purple hands for like a day lol but for me it’s easier and faster to apply dye instead of a brush. I left it on my hair for about half an hour and I rinsed it off. Omg I fell in love with the color that it left my hair but of course since I work in an office environment I knew that I would have to wash my hair a bit more to get that cool silver that I wanted. I dyed my hair on a Friday and by Monday I got the exact hair color I wanted and let me tell you I washed my hair so much over the weekend. So I can just imagine how vibrant the color would’ve been if I had just washed my hair how I usually do which is like 2 times a week. I know for sure that this bottle of dye will last me for a good while. So it is definitely worth the price and worth the purple hands lol.
Janell L.
This blue is AWESOME & smells AMAZING. This was the first color I bought from this company. I washed my hair in cold water for nearly a year. Then when I switched to hot because I was tired of it, it still stayed totally 3 years! The smell was very subtle but still there even after all those years.

The reason for the one star is this happened...

I just recently bought the UV pink (Electric Paradise) and had the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!! It was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!! I bleached my hair & applied it. It washed right out. I REbleached my hair to have a more white blonde & REDYED. Still, it washed out when I rinsed. I mixed the purple arctic fox (can’t remember the name), with this UV Pink and still had the same effect. Finally I went and got a different brand thinking it would help and it didn’t. I ended up with a HORRENDOUS Copper and pink in one spot at the tip of one small section. I contacted customer Service and they COULD CARE LESS & even quit responding to me. HORRIBLE customer service!! Because of this, I will NO LONGER support this company & tell everyone I know. Such a shame, because I really loved the blue.
Amberly S.
I currently have the shade Virgin Pink in my hair. First off, I love the scent of this hair dye. I've used tons of different dyes in the past and this is by far the best smelling. Kind of like a blend between fruity and tropical. I did find the scent to linger even after a wash or two, which I didn't mind at all. The color it turned out to be was beautiful. It came out a rich pink with purple sort of undertone, it should be noted I did put this over a very faded burgundy sort of color which could be attributing to the purple undertone. I've had it on for about six weeks and the color has faded but not in any sort of weird way where I need to retouch. It probably took close to a month for me to really even see any sort of significant fading, though this also could be contributed to using color safe hair products, nit washing so often, and/or washing in lukewarm/cold water. My hair also felt great after using this dye, I didn't notice any sort of significant damage to my hair. Overall would definitely be interested in trying more colors to see if they perform in the same way.
Katelynn T.
Lakeland
I got purple rain, first time using and I love it so much! The color was a bit different than on the bottle, it was more plum in my opinion but I love it none the less. I used splat a lot before and this has less wash out in the shower, smells so much better; just like grapes! I did it two weeks ago and I've washed it maybe 4-6 times since then and I haven't seen any fade! I did notice the shampoo I use (Mane and tail) didn't remove the color as much as my body wash did. I needed to remove some excess color from my sides because I wanted it to be lighter, I tried my shampoo and it hardly did anything, granted that is a good thing, so I tried my body wash and it did wash out more color. It actually still kinda smells like grapes even after the wash. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it did also dye my light grey pillow case and the neckline of one of my white shirts. It didn't come out in the wash but I used tide and then dawn dish soap, that got it out. All in all I will definitely use again, just wish it didn't stain my things. Anything I can do to prevent that?
Schuyler B.
Kansas City, KS
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Sterling Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye

I am a huge fan of Arctic Fox hair color, especially because I never want to risk damaging my hair but I want the freedom to express myself with my hair.

Arctic Fox is gentle for my hair while giving me vibrant color. I used Sterling to give me a silvery addition to my already blonde hair. I used a total of 3 bottles (thick hair problems) but since it has no chemicals I left it in for a good hour or two. Long enough to clean my apartment and make my daughter some dinner!

And also it faded out nicely so I didn't have any off coloring and if I did it was an easy fix.

I always recommend this product.
Madison A.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely LOVING the results I got from “purple rain.” The color was exactly what I wanted and it was so easy to use. I started this whole hair process is February but I WRECKED my hair when I bleached it. I meant to grab 30 developer and accidentally used 40 Vol. I seriously thought all my hair was going to fall out in the shower after. I tried to use the Ion Brights semi permanent dye in “purple” but my hair wouldn’t hold any color. I did a few protein fillers and conditioning treatments over 6 weeks total and yielded this absolutely gorgeous look last night. Application was great, the “purple rain” dye smells like sweet grape candy, and it’s very conditioning. My hair felt amazing after I rinsed it. I don’t think I’ll be using any other semi permanent dyes ever again!
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the purple rain for me and the virgin rose for my partner. I have been dyeing my hair myself for about 10 years, and this is by far my go-to and has been for about 2 years now. There is STAYING POWER!!!! The color is incredible and easy to mix. When it fades, it doesn't fade to an ugly grey. I seriously love this so so much and cannot recommend it highly enough. Also, the smell is incredible and not overpowering. I have only put this over bleached hair and cannot speak to what it is like over non-bleached hair. Its also really moisturizing, my hair looked so shiny after!
Danielle R.
Omaha, NE
Y'all!!!! This dye is the best thing I've ever done!!! I mixed Iris Green and Aquarine to get the beautiful color I have now. The dye smells like candy!

There's no ammonia in this bad boy and it does that have to be developed either. Just wash and dry before you dye, leave it on as long as you feel necessary, and then wash it out! This color hasnt budged through quite a few washes and is still as vibrant as ever. 😍
Mikaili J.
This is the best hair dye out there! It’s vegan and cruelty free, and they donate 15% of profits to help stop animal cruelty! It’s not harsh at all, so it’s basically like a colored hair mask. The color stays on for at least a month if you take care of it and use color-safe shampoo and you don’t shampoo all the time. It smells absolutely incredible, like grape candy. I have long, thick, dark brown hair and I used phantom green. I only needed 8 oz for my hair and it actually tinted my hair nicely! I left it on for at least two hours because you can leave it on as long as you want. I also covered it with a shower cap and blew hot hair on it for 15 minutes to really set the color into my dark hair.
Michelle G.
Lodi, NJ
i like the consistency and the fact that a little goes along way with this product however my first impression is the color payout is just okay. i bought the electric paradise color which promotes being uv light friendly and i tested it out and didn't really work, which is whatever i was looking for more of that shade of color rather than the glow in the dark feature. so my experience with the product as far the color payout. it definetly was vibrant but did not hold to my hair nearly as well as in the video the owner posts on her youtube of her husbands hair. i ended up ordering another pink and I'm probably going to mix the two to see if i get a better result, the shade i bought was virgin pink so I'm hoping the deeper tone will hold a little better on my hair. so in conclusion i would say this product is great, my experience with the color on my hair is probably because of my porosity, that being said i cant hate for first time color use. my only negative comment would be that even tho i did get a vibrant color it did not work in uv light as promoted with this shade.
Shannon V.
GUYS TELL ME IS THIS REALLY GOOD TO USE ??
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
Do you have to order these from Arctic Fox or are there stores that you can go to that sell them?
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
Has anyone tried Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye or any Arctic Fox products? How long do they last?
Camille W.
Madison, WI
Where can you buy this brand besides I’m sure online?
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
Does this product stay in the hair good ?