Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye

Do I have to mix it with my conditioner ?
How long does this last in bleached hair?
Start your review of Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye!
Miami Beach, FL
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Claudia H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ [], Purple Rain, Other
I absolutely LOVE my blue hair!!! I’ve had it for about 5 months now, I would suggest to visit a professional for bleaching. I did go to a professional to bleach my hair to an ombré pattern. Once I got home I applied 75%Arctic Fox Poseidon Semi Permanent Hair Color Poseidon + 20% Arctic Fox Purple Rain Semi-Permanent Hair Color and 5%[product:arctic-fox-100%-vegan-neon-moon-semi-permanent-hair-dye-color-8-oz] . The only reason I’m not giving it full 5 stars is because of how quick it fades and how much it transfers. I’ve had blue hair since October 2019, so at this point i’ve tried everything to try prolong the color as best I can and try not to transfer but I’ve come to terms with the fact that I can’t have white towels, or pillow sheets 🤣. I would suggest getting your hair as blonde as possible before applying blue otherwise it will be green! I also suggest buying a massive bottle of cheap white conditioner to mix the semi color into, a little goes a long way. Wash your hair like usual but don’t use any kind of conditioners or moisturizers on your hair, blow dry it until it’s bone dry. Wear gloves and in a dye bowl, mix colors and conditioner until desired shade is reached, test for color on a white paper or napkin, apply Vaseline Jelly Original where ever you don’t want to stain on your body and apply the color. Leave on for as long as you can or a minimum of 1 hr. Rinse with freezing cold water until water runs clear and finish with a color sealer and color safe/heat safe leave in conditioner.
Gulfport, MS
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Shonna M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used artic Fox hair dye for the first time a few days ago. I used the color ritual which was a red color. The smell of it was amazing and it completely covered my head. The color was vibrant and non damaging and truly amazing. I suffer with damaged hair and with this I know I’m not causing any damage. They don’t test on animals and a percentage of the sales they are doing now is going towards helping animals which is amazing. There’s a lot of colors to chose from so go check them out. You can get them at Sally’s or hot topic and I’m sure a few more places but where I’m at those are the only ones I can purchase from.
Garland, TX
This brand is the longest lasting dye i have ever used! with washing my hair close to everyday, in cool, not cold, water and using color safe shampoo, i have had up to 6-8 weeks without fading before i had to recolor! and i only recolored to darken the color back up. the color is always fantastic! and also, to make the dye darker, mix a shade in with the black dye! i believe its called Transylvania. leaving it in longer makes it last much longer and a bit more vibrant as well. i absolutely love this brand! i recommend it to everyone who dyes their hair a lot!!
Charleston, SC
I've used 4 colors from this brand. Price point- too expensive for the quality Fades IMMEDIATELY after first wash. The fading is so fast you can barely enjoy it. The teal and sunshine yellow stay in pretty okay. Periwinkle DO NOT BUY IT DOES NOT SHOW ALONE. If you mix this color it works but alone. Doesn't even stain. Fuschia pink (not neon) but it comes out nice too but fades I'm happy it's vegan. But Im never using it again. I stain my hair for no less than 3 hours when coloring it. If it does t stick after that for more than. 3 weeks it's bad.
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Kamryne C.
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I actually loved it, the color held great it was very vibrant, it was actually very conditioning I did lighten my hair before although I probably did not need to, after bleaching my hair it actually put some moister back into my hair, it lasted about a month, the color did fade, I washed my hair probably 1 a week I went to the river and that did end up pulling a lot of the color out but for the most part this is something really fun to do if you don’t want something to last very very long and want something healthy in your hair!! The first picture is right after doing the color and the second is a month after!
Middle River, MD
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Hannah S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So my best friends hair had lost all the pigment from her last dye job and we were hoping to use this as a color match! It smells lovely, is highly pigmented. Super easy to use, no mixing required. Works better than overtone in my personal opinion. Rince with cold water, and add a little bit to your conditioner to combatting fading. The color came out beautifully in the aquamarine color choice. No editing done to the photo below only my kitchen lighting used.
fort collins
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by jessica E.
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I was given a bottle of arctic fox by a friend of mine who also uses the product. I decided to use the product and i was not totally satisfied. The color was beautiful and vibrant but didnt stay as long as other brands I've tried. Even though it was not my favorite product to color my hair i would be open to try other colors from this brand to see of they are any better than the one i tried Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye
College Park, GA
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Kristen W.
I’ve used Arctic Fox hair dye a couple of times and I’m obsessed! My hair is a darker brown, and the dye changes up the color just enough to make it more fun. It has a pleasant grape scent and my hair actually feels healthier and more nourished when I rinse it out. If you are wanting to change up your look, this is the way to go. It doesn’t fade too quickly, either. Currently, my hair is a mix of Wrath and Transylvania. Purple Rain is also amazing.
Uniontown, OH
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Taylor O.
Right now my hair is Arctic Fox's Iris Green and I love it so much! The color is super rich and it stays in for about a week and a half before I have to touch it up each time. The best part is that it smells like grapes when you are dyeing! It is super easy to touch up just by mixing a little bit of your extra dye with conditioner!
Tampa
I dig Arctic Fox but mainly for the vegan and cruelty free aspects, I feel way less guilty. The colours pop definitely on the first day but if you wash you hair once every few days (like me) then you'll see that this stuff washes out pretty fast. It may also be the products I use as well but Arctic fox always needs reapplications within the next week or so to stay poppin

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ferndale, WA
il y a 3 mois
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye ? I'm curious as to how vibrant this is and the time you need to leave it in for the best results.
Jasmine L. • il y a 3 mois
It’s pretty vibrant on pre-lightened hair. I’ve had great luck with this brand so far. It also calls for leaving the color on for 30 minutes, but I typically leave mine on for about an hour or so and then mix extra color into a conditioner to upkeep your color for as long as possible.