Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorArctic Fox
100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye

Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye

Does it fade out quickly or how long does it usually last if you wash your hair every other day?
Does this product change the natural color of your hair over time? I have virgin hair and intend to keep it that way. I am dark blonde to light brown. I want to get cute pink hair for Summer but can’t compromise.
Start your review of Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye!
Jackie P.
Bradenton, FL
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Jackie P.
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I wanted turquoise hair and [product:arctic-fox-100%-vegan-poison-semi-permanent-hair-color-dye] got me that. I loved it. It was hard to remove after I got bored but expected that.
Rubi G.
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Rubi G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am still loving this hair dye. Its been two weeks and still looking blue. I only wash my hair like twice a week. So that helps too. I do recommend.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by KerryAnne S.
I've been using direct dyes for years. This was my first time with Arctic Fox. My bestie bought me ritual for Christmas and it's a stunning burgundy on.darker hair and a fiery red on bleached hair. I also plan to repurchase ritual because it's perfect for darkening other colors.
Sally B.
McAllen
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Sally B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I mixed my black dye and this dye together to make the color you see on in the picture. Honestly even though it’s a semi permanent, it lasted longer in my hair compared to the black. It smell really good compared to other hair colors and it left my hair soft
Miriam K.
Aurora, CO
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Miriam K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I’m just obsessed with this. It was so easy on my hair because I have Balayage/ombré hair. One bottle lasted me a month, just did touch ups here and there. The color is gorgeous and fades into a pretty blue.
Summer M.
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Summer M.
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I wanted to dye my hair pink but I could find a good enough dye to use. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this brand so decided to give it a try and I'll just say hands down this is the best hair dye I've ever used in my life. It's so bright and smells great to. It's when vegan which is even better.
Sarah L.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Sarah L.
Works great. I used neon moon and green to get neon green hair. My hair is fading fast even though I dont wash it much though and I dont appreciate that part. But very cool colors tho. #coloredhair #hairdye #bleachedhair #greenhair
Kamryne C.
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Kamryne C.
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
I actually loved it, the color held great it was very vibrant, it was actually very conditioning I did lighten my hair before although I probably did not need to, after bleaching my hair it actually put some moister back into my hair, it lasted about a month, the color did fade, I washed my hair probably 1 a week I went to the river and that did end up pulling a lot of the color out but for the most part this is something really fun to do if you don’t want something to last very very long and want something healthy in your hair!! The first picture is right after doing the color and the second is a month after!
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Carissa Q.
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
Always love getting a new shipment of AF not only are the products AMAZING they are cruelty free and they donate proceeds to help animals as well- they stand for something amazing! I will never use another product like this from anyone else! Thank you Kristen and Ryan (and team) for developing such an amazing company and even better products!!!! ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye
Angelina S.
Mason city , IA
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye uploaded by Angelina S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN POISON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR DYE 8 OZ []
It stays in my hair for a very long time the color stays a really pretty color and it smells way too good. I loved the color and keep going back to it!

170 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna Z.
Houghton, NY
il y a 4 mois
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye How long does this dye typically stay vibrant? I'm looking at purchasing it and wondering how it works compare to others I've tried. Thanks!
Miriam K. il y a 3 mois
Depending how often you wash your hair. I would say about 2 weeks before you notice some spots unless you wash it daily.
Damaris L.
Minneapolis
il y a 5 mois
Arctic Fox 100% Vegan Poison Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye ? I need to dye all my hair to have a good color? Is a clean product to use in curly method?
Dani C. il y a 5 mois
It’s a very safe color but it does fade fast. If you’re using it on curly hair I suggest adding white conditioner to mix in with it so it keeps the curls healthy (it’ll dilute the color a little but just add the dye in until the color looks good to you)