Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorArctic Fox
100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ

ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ

by Arctic Fox

Arctic Fox was formulated to create beautiful, vibrant hair colors while minimizing the potential negative effects of semi-permanent hair dyes. Arctic Fox is made only with safe, high-quality Vegan ingredients. We are proud to say "Made in USA." Arctic Fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. There are no harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. Made non-alkaline and peroxide free, Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy. Arctic Fox Hair Colors are 100% Vegan, No animal by-products, EXTRA Conditioning, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD and does not contain heavy chemicals that damages hair.

Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products.; No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors.; Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy.; Long lasting Colors, Smears Less, Sweet Scent, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD.; 15% Donated to help animals in need and to fight against animal cruelty.

How good is this product?
doors the dye last long?
What do you think of this product? How light does your hair have to be to work?
Start your review of ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ!
Diana P.
Tamarac, FL
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Diana P.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
I have tried at least 3 colors from Artic fox and they never disappoint! I wanted to have a hair dye that was gentle on my hair and this one is by far the best!
Wilda C.
Crimora, VA
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Wilda C.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
I used this dye on my daughters hair after bleaching it since her real hair color is a dark brown. It is so pretty and not as damaging as other vibrant colors like this.it is priced very similar to other products like this. I love it and my daughter is so happy with the color.
Felicia D.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Felicia D.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
This product smells really nice. It has easy directions. Applied it to bleached hair, left it on for 30 minutes and boom aquamarine hair, but a week in the color bleeds like crazy all my towels were blue. I like artic fox, but I won't go blue again.
Eleni M.
San Jose
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Eleni M.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
OMG! I LOVED THIS COLOR! But let me tell you something! So I cut my hair short and got it bleached so this would be really bright.... however the bleach turned my hair three different colors, masking the Aquamarine in my hair 3 different colors, I was told that I reminded people of a peacock or a mermaid scales. I thought it was awesome! Stays bright for about 6 washes and then starts to dull out and kind of fades into a sea green color!
Caitlin L.
minnesota
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Caitlin L.
Purchased at: Hot Topic
Review for: WRATH
Artic fox is my number one go to for hair dying. I don't even need to bleach my hair to get this vibrant bring color! This brand has saved me from frying my hair off. ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ THANK YOU Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palette - Modern Renaissance is the eyeshadow I was wearing
Katie S.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
This is my second favorite hair dye for bright colors. Its vegan which I love and support. It also lasts for a very long time if cared for properly. They have a good range of colors now and come out with new one's regularly. It has a bubble gum scent which does stick in my hair but its better then a chemical scent. The aquamarine shade is my fave that I have used from Arctic fox. Good quality product with an affordable price. Also non damaging to your hair.
Shana S.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Shana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: AQUAMARINE
I’m obsessed with arctic fox hair dye. I used this along with clear conditioner to create an icy pastel teal blue and I love it. it doesn’t leave you with any chemical smells, my hair feels so soft. wash hair with lukewarm water after dyeing to prevent color running
Angela A.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Angela A.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
I love arctic fox products!! The smell is really good. It dod no damage to my hair. I dyed over chestnut brown and the color came out a deep blue green. My hair felt silky and soft as well. I used it along with the ion color booster step 1. Very happy with this product. I would buy it again
Danita S.
Fort Worth, TX
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Danita S.
Review for: AQUAMARINE
I have been dying my hair blue for about 4 months now well this isn't my first rodeo with blue hair I had it for about 3 years a few years ago this time around has been different I have used nothing but this Arctic Fox. This year is seriously different in the fact that I'm noticing less damage over a long period of time than I did in a short period of time with other brands. The smell is amazing and the upkeep is next to nothing for me, even living on a well with a water softener and relatively hard water the color stays.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN NEON MOON SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Cathryn P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: AQUAMARINE
I used Aquamarine, over previously bleached hair that still had traces of pink in it, only at the root and let it take in the lengths as it washed out and got a gorgeous blue and purple to predominantly silver. That was mid June and the color is still fairly vibrant. I'm only really even messing with it because my roots need bleached again. The color is predominantly conditioner too so my hair felt very soft and bouncy after use as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...