Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorArctic Fox
100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ

ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ

Arctic Fox was formulated to create beautiful, vibrant hair colors while minimizing the potential negative effects of semi-permanent hair dyes. Arctic Fox is made only with safe, high-quality Vegan ingredients. We are proud to say "Made in USA." Arctic Fox hair dyes are semi-permanent hair colors that are made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products. There are no harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors. Made non-alkaline and peroxide free, Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy. Arctic Fox Hair Colors are 100% Vegan, No animal by-products, EXTRA Conditioning, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD and does not contain heavy chemicals that damages hair.

Made only from vegan ingredients with no animal by-products.; No harmful chemicals in Arctic Fox hair dye that damage the hair like chemical based hair colors.; Arctic Fox hair dyes are gentle for frequent use and actually conditions your hair as it restores vibrancy.; Long lasting Colors, Smears Less, Sweet Scent, No Peroxide, No Ammonia, No Ethyl Alcohol, No PPD.; 15% Donated to help animals in need and to fight against animal cruelty.

How dark is this color? Specifically on platinum blonde hair because i really want to do a semi permanent lilac/ lavender color and i love arctic fox
Does this color wash out completely like their periwinkle color does?
I Bought this to use at home, I had a profesional bleach my hair but I don’t think it was enough. How long does it last you?
Start your review of ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ!
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Arctic Fox has a lot of beautiful colors, and washing them out isn’t super messy. I love that it didn’t stain my shower when I rinsed it out. It smelled nice and didn’t over dry my hair either. Will definitely use again.
Katie L.
Champaign, IL
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Katie L.
This was the first Arctic Fox color that I ever used and I really liked the results. The product itself is easy to apply and has a great scent. My hair is dark blonde so this color probably wasn't the best choice, but I love how it looked on the lighter pieces.
Breanne U.
Jersey City, NJ
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Breanne U.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my first time trying Arctic fox and I’m impressed. It turned out so good and I loved it! I got a beautiful purple highlights. It didn’t damage my hair at all and made my hair soft after dyeing my hair. Overall, I am satisfied with the outcome of my hair.
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Chelsie G.
I really didn’t like this dye. It didn’t take in spots and I had very light hair. Wish it would turned out the way in the pictures because it looks like a very pretty color. Disappointed in this dye would not purchase again.
Brooklee E.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Brooklee E.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I did a split color on my hair using Arctic Fox Girls Night (purple) and Frose (pink). Normally I love using Arctic Fox dye. I don’t expect lighter colors to last very long, but even with applying this dye, it wouldn’t adhere to some of my blonde hair so it left some streaks of blonde even when i made sure it was fully saturated. It’s fading now with my third wash in cold water using Biolage Color Last Shampoo & Conditioner. I think i’ll try out a different brand next time or go back to using Manic Panic.
Sophia D.
Northborough, MA
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Sophia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this by itself and mixed with other shades before and loved the color. It doesn’t last very long since it’s a light color and you need to have pre-lightened hair. When it fades it’s a nice light lilac color and eventually grayish white (if on bleached hair) and can even act as a great toner! Smells like grapes too!
Jennifer C.
Normal, IL
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Jennifer C.
Love this color. Smells great and lasts good for a bright color! Mixes well with their other colors!
karsen S.
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by karsen S.
I am so happy I found this product. I was bored with what I looked like (you all know the feeling) and decided I needed a little wild change while I could still afford to be impulsive like that. I did tons of research to find out the best color to use and decided to use Arctic Fox in Girls night. First off- let me just say it smells AMAZING. Seriously while the color was developing my roommate came in my room and asked what smelled so good. I was wearing. It smells like really sweet fresh fruit, not cheap or overly-perfumey which is something i’m sensitive to. It was super easy to use too, and I have a LOT of multi-toned hair and was worried it would come out uneven or that one bottle wouldn’t be enough. It ended up having a little left over. The formula is creamy but not too thick so it is super easy to cover all strands evenly. It is so affordable, less than $10 at sally beauty. It has lasted nicely after two weeks, I dont expect the color to wash out fully but i’m definitely going to be redoing it after it washes out. I wish there was a more permanent option from the same brand because I am obsessed. The color is really subtle and true to the pictures. I diluted mine with a non-silicone conditioner to lighten it a little. I wanted a little bit of a less-obvious “just the ends” kind of look. My ends and lightest strands were between an 8-9 level blond, and my darkest strands are a level 6-7. I also have a shadow root. My hair felt softer after using it, and I mixed what was left in the bottle with conditioner and used that for 10 minutes in the shower 2 weeks post-dye to refresh the color and it worked wonders. In hindsight, I would have let the color develop for an hour+ for better results. I let it set for 40 minutes. The lighting in the photos doesn’t do it justice, the color is extremely vibrant in person
Nhu D.
Cheyenne, WY
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Nhu D.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
By far my favorite color! I added small drops of purple rain to darken my roots a bit and the colors blended smoothly. It fades out nicely as well! I love how healthy this brand is for being dye and if I could dye my hair again I would definitely use Arctic Fox!
Taylor F.
Chattanooga
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ uploaded by Taylor F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I like the fact that it doesn't do a whole lot of damage, but can still give you a bright color if you have light to platinum hair. I mixed Arctic Fox with the purple Keracolor and I love how it turned out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeremy C.
Columbus
il y a un an
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN GIRLS NIGHT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR 8 OZ ? How long does this last compared to other brands?
Paulina P. il y a un an
Depending on what color you get in my experience about 3 weeks before all the fading is done. I have oily hair and wash it a lot so your results are more than likely going to be different.