Arctic Contemporary Wall Mount Rain Shower Faucet (Chrome Finish) uploaded by Kiffany A.

BY ARCTIC

Kiffany A.
I'm in love with this Arctic Contemporary Rain shower faucet! It gives an ordinary bathroom a very classy touch to it and has a soothing feel to the water when it runs down. My boyfriend and I have also installed lights to our shower head to exaggerate the feel in the shower to make it more mesmerizing!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
We have been remodeling our house since my husband first moved in, actually he started when we were dating by fixing stuff for me. This faucet is like a piece of art and it is beautiful. I love the sleek look that it gives.
Andrea F.
A friend of mine has this in her bathroom and she loves it! It makes it look beautiful. I would buy it for myself as well and recommend it to anyone. A great product you can't go wrong with. You'll love it!
Hannah H.
One of my friends has one of these at their home and when I've showered there, it was amazing! Very jealous! Definitely going to try my best to get one when I have my own home! So wonderful and beautiful!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
My bff has this faucet in her shower and I never want to leave! Nice chrome finish and very sleek modern design! Love the look of it I have to get my own !
Lace l.
I don't have one, but it sure does look awesome and I bet it feels amazing taking a shower with this shower faucet!
diona l.
7 uh have uhv uvi vivid I've invited ivvib ibis IBM ivvibbb ivvibbb ivvibbb of b f5d the uhvv I oboe
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Really cool but what does this have to do with the taste bud badge lol? But still a neat product
Katie H.
Portland, OR
If you are looking for a canned fruit this is the way to go! Add some cool whip and yum yum!
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I want one!! This would be so cool to have in the shower! I would love to try one !!!
Kenzie M.
How good is this
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Why is this under tastebud?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Although this is beautiful, I find it a little out of place on the taste bud badge.. Anyone else?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this faucet?
Samantha R.
Has anyone installed this? Looking to upgrade my bathrooms. Do you like it?