BY ARCSOFT, INC.

The best photo cleanup and makeup app. * One-tap makeover, photo editing, and enhancements * Best way to find your personal makeup style [Winner of CES's Innovations Design and Engineering Award] Perfect365 makes it outrageously easy to achieve the look you see on magazine covers and web sites with your own photos. Erase a blemish, whiten teeth or give yourself (and friends) a total makeover. And no one but you has to know why you look better than ever. Key Features: *Makeover on the go -- Capture a photo anytime, anywhere. No need to worry about facial and makeup imperfections. Perfect365 is ideal for a quick touch-up. *Pick a style and you're done -- Pre-designed beauty styles makes it easy to turn anyone from drab to fab – in just one tap! *Customize like crazy -- Use makeup and enhancement tools to personalize every detail of your face, eyes, brows, lips, teeth, and skin. Even thinning your face or widening your smile is easy as pie. *Advanced face detection -- Automatically and accurately detects the face(s) in your photo. For perfect editing, easily adjust key facial points on the eyes, nose, and mouth regions. *Share new looks with your friends -- After applying a makeover, save and share the amazing results with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr and see if they like it as much as you do. ** See what our users are saying ** "I'm absolutely in love with this app. I never ever write reviews but I had to for this app. All of my friends have it and were all obsessed! I'm never wearing makeup again hahah I wish this app was around in my awkward high school phase! SPECTACULAR APP, a definite must have!" "Best app for photos. I can take a pic with no makeup and in seconds make it look like I sat in a chair with a makeup artist for hours! Love it!" "Just awesome! A+++ - Love playing with this app. Amazing!!! You can make yourself look younger, add eye makeup, whiten your teeth, add blush, eyelashes etc. oh and you can make your face thinner. A+++" "I don't normally rate apps either but this one is so much fun and so easy to use! It really enhances pics even just for a more subtle look. Totally awesome app!" "I've touched-up all my business photos to look younger! And you can try different looks with make-up to see how you eyes look best and etc!!! I've learned a lot...Thanks" "Extremely good - Most natural effect among all make up apps" ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry-leading software developer with over 18 years of software development experience supporting industry leaders in advanced imaging and video technologies. ** iPad and Mac versions are also available on the iTunes App Store ** Facebook: www.facebook.com/perfect365 Twitter: www.twitter.com/perfect365 see more...

• Does anyone use this app and is it helpful ? Thank you 1 Answers
  • I thought no ones perfect? Why is there an app making peo...3 Answers
ArcSoft, Inc. Perfect365
  • "I love taking pictures of my guy friends aND making it look like they have make up on." in 1 review
Squire K.
I used to be a HUGE fan of this app when I was younger- the old layout worked great for me and what I wanted to do! When a bunch of updates came out, it really seemed like the app was tailored towards a certain demographic of people, particularly those with lighter skin tones! While the blend of colors and the algorithm for auto aligning the colors seemed to have improved significantly, the makeup looks would routinely make my face look considerably chalkier and whiter looking as a default. The eyelashes look extremely fake, but the lipstick and eyeshadow aren't half bad. The fake hair also doesn't look all too great, but I suppose that's a newer feature that needs more fixing anyway.
Charmayne C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I absolutely love this app! I have been using it for a little over a year. It's perfect for editing pictures and seeing what you would look like with makeup if you're thinking about using makeup. The app automatically pin points features of your face and gives you the option to move the access points around to fix the editing to your liking. I truly recommend this app to anyone who wants to play around with different looks.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
This is such a cool app. I have the app and also the computer version. You can edit your photos really well and if you just like to mess around and do crazy makeup looks on your photo this app works for that too
Carrie K.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love, love, love this app!! I use it a lot for my art. It exceeds my expectations. The possibilities are almost endless!! The lashes and the shiny gloss for lips is a great feature! I would highly recommend this app!!
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
This app is hilarious. It's fun to play around with, but 99% of the time you can totally tell that your picture was badly photo shopped. You can make some nice looking pictures with it, I guess.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
This is the PERFECT application to use when you're just feeling too "ugly" to do your own makeup. SMDH. I've used it a few times. Let's just say, I've felt MILDLY better about myself.. Then I've regretted it afterwards for "cheating out" my own pictures.
valarie a.
I love this app. it's truly amazing what it can do for you. You can make your face look perfect and clear! I don't ever use the makeup versions but I love the blemish remover. It's wonderful and it's crazy how perfect it works.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I LOVE this app. It recognizes faces almost perfectly every time, even on photos with tilted faces or with two people in the photo. The makeup application looks real since the photo quality of it is very high.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
This app can be hilarious when you edit your pictures. Beware though, I only use it for laughs because it is very obvious to other people when you use for serious to edit your pictures.
lydia g.
I got the app and I used it for maybe like a day or two, but I didn't really like it all that much, it didn't really do anything for me
Miranda B.
I thought no ones perfect? Why is there an app making people "perfect"
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone use this app and is it helpful ? Thank you