ARCONA Wine Hydrating Mask [AM / PM]

by ARCONA

All Skin Types Moisture-binding mask to nourish and replenish dry, dehydrated, depleted skin.  Stimulate cellular renewal, reduce wrinles, firm and smooth by accelerating skin s natural defenses with grape seed and wine extracts and resveratrol.  Revitalize skin with borage, macadamia nut and carrot oils, shea butter and vitamin E, to leave skin supple, soothed and balanced.  Repair , refresh and refine skin with hyaluronic acid, the most effective moisture-binding humectant. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Wine Hydrating Mask is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  ]

Hello, I’m looking forward to try this product, somebody can tell me it’s good for dry skin? Thank you
Se recomienda para todo tipo de piel, o solo para alguna determinada? n.n
Will this mask help me with my acne scars? I really want to get rid of them soooo bad.
Start your review of ARCONA Wine Hydrating Mask [AM / PM]!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE Arcona its very nostalgic for me and the smell brings me back 15 years when I lived in Santa Monica and went to the salon. But this was a miss for me. I took it on flights hoping to use in flight but it really irritated my skin. I gave it a second shot and the same issue. A little burning. Didn't work for me.
heather L.
Forest Hills, NY
This is such a great mask. My skin becomes so glowy and smooth after use. However I HATE THE SMELL. I probably won’t repurchase because of the smell, but it’s a great face mask!
Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
Expensive but worth it if you struggle with dry skin. Gently exfoliate your skin then put this luxurious creamy hydrating mask on once a week!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I like to use a mask every once in a while and feel so refreshed after this one. I have only purchased once but used in full and am waiting for the holiday special to stock up on this and others again. Very hydrating. Smells great. Almost a tingle like it's working and cooling but no burning !!! Bravo
Alyssa P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Honestly my favorite mask ever! It does everything! When I take it off my skin feels great and looks brighter, smoothr, clearer, and is softer and more hydrated. Great ingredients! Bonus: it smells amazing!
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
I love a good face mask. This one here is one of the best that I've tried by far. I defiantly recommend!
Alyssa W.
Holly, MI
It's so rare to find a mask so hydrating I love this product and it's just so great for your face.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX
This stuff works wonders! I love the feel of my skin after I've used this. So fresh amd clean.
Erika H.
Bossier City, LA
Wow. This product is very surprising. I wasn't too keen on using it at first, because I'm not very familiar with the brand. But hey, consider me shocked when I put it on my breakouts and the mask felt so light, cool and very refreshing! My acne shrunk too, although the other one may still be a little swollen.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is probably the only peel that I trust - it's not too harsh on your skin - but also is strong enough to actually make a difference in your skin routine. A bonus is that it smells great! It's pricey - but a little goes a long way. I think it's worth it.