BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Antioxidant facial cleanser purifies as it tones leaving skin poreless and refreshed.  Neutralize free radicals, calm and protect skin with antioxidant rich white and green teas.  Nourish , clarify, and strengthen skin with cranberry enzymes.  Helps maintain skin s natural pH balance with soothing yucca, vitamin E, and aloe extracts. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, White Tea Purifying Cleanser is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. see more...

Angela S.
I love the Arcona line! I use to use Aveda for the the natural ingredients but Arcona is a next step up with the same natural base ingredients but the added umph to give you more immediate results. I use the cleanser everyday AM and PM, it is not very drying and it washes off all my makeup (I don’t have to use a make up wipe). Also, you only need to use a very small amount so this bottle lasted me 6 months (the one in the starter kit is also very generous and lasted me 4 months). I will say I used the moisturizer and the scrub along with it and that’s how I’ve seen the complete result of my clear and balanced skin. Definitely wouldn’t just use this alone without a moisturizer.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I wasn't impressed with Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser. I had a sample size and it was so hard to get any product out (the pump didn't work well) and since it wasn't a great cleanser I didn't even bother to finish the sample. It felt like a very basic gel cleanser, it washed the makeup, but I felt that it's not leaving skin completely clean.
Christina J.
Nashville, TN
Great cleanser from a great brand. The smell is amazing and it cleanses my skin with out stripping it. I would recommend this for an oilier skin. It won't remove all your makeup so do that first.
Karsen L.
Rochester, NY
Great, phenomenal, fantastic for sensitive skin. I typically use the clarifying products within the Arcona line - but in cold Upstate New York sometimes my skin becomes too sensitive and the White Tea Purifying Cleanser does my skin wonders during those moments. The smell is fantastic, there is absolutely no residue, and your skin is left feeling amazing. I would recommend this to anybody who has sensitive skin and wants just a simple natural cleanser. AMAZING.
Inessa B.
This is such an amazing product. I have been using it for about six months now and I have noticed a total difference in my skin. I get less breakouts, my skin-tone is much more even- I rarely need to use foundation anymore. The smell is heavenly and the texture/consistency is really fabulous. Overall, a very genius product.
Cindy T.
San Jose, CA
I love this cleanser, having dry skin it's hard to find one that doesn't over-strip my skin. My skin felt comfortable and clean after washing. It also removes all of my waterproof mascara which is a plus!!
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love this cleanser first of all it smells wonderful! Very clean fresh scent, if you enjoy a cleanser that foams this one is for you even better it's not a fake foaming agent it foams from the natural yucca plant inside. I'd use it for any skin type, it is pricey but totally worth it the ingredients are beautiful.
Nathalie N.
I have been looking for a facial cleanser that cleans my skin without harsh chemicals, and I am very happy with this product. Since I started using this cleanser, my skin feels clean and smooth. The product is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the money.
Katie M.
This stuff is wonderful--really most everything from their line is great. It removes makeup without stripping skin and has a nice, fresh scent. You get a lot of product for your money and it lasts a LONG time!
Victoria r.
this cleanser works well with making your skin brighter. who dosent love glowing skin? you can achieve a nice complexion if you use this 3 times a week.
Megan H.
perth WA
Good for sensitive skin?
Jennifer W.
What does this product do
Tiffany D.
What does this product smell like?
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
Does this dry out your skin a lot?
Tania D.
Is this good for people who have dry skin ??