Arcona Triad Pads uploaded by Chantelle H.

BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Cranberry Toner in convenient cotton pads cleanses, tones and hydrates, infusing skin with protective antioxidants to leave it glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for travel, office and handbag.  Protect and clarify skin with antimicrobial cranberry, containing vitamins, phyto-nutrients and essential fatty acids.  Neutralize free radicals with vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols.  Nourish and heal skin with omegas 3, 6 and 9 and rice milk. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Triad Pads are cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regula see more...

• I've only used Neutrogena. Which ones are better?5 Answers
  • I have been looking for something like this. Does it help...10 Answers
  • Does this help ? 1 Answers
Carolyn G.
These pads are perfect for the lazy beauty enthusiast like myself! Purchased them out of sheer laziness, and a fantastic price even at Nordstrom, and I haven't looked back. Truth is, this product does wonderful things for my weird combination skin. Using it after cleansing skin and holding the pad up to the light was truly a rude awakening, but one that I'm glad for.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
Love these! For years I had these awful bumps on my forehead, they looked like pimples but would never come to a head. After 4 weeks of using these they are completely gone. I'd spent so much money on facials, peels and other products trying to get rid of these and the arcona pads are the only things that worked. I will be buying these for years!
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
I had been looking for a full face natural/organic makeup remover. Literally I looked for months to no avail until I randomly went into Nordstrom and found this product. It's not 100% natural/organic but it's as close as possible and for what I need it works! AND it does not make me break out! I'm obsessed.
Cecilia C.
Chula Vista , CA
I loooooove these pads!!! I recently purchased a set at Nordstrom during their anniversary sale and it was an amazing price!!! They are very easy to you and leaves my skin feeling great. They do have a scent to them but it smells amazing. Definitely one of my favorite products of this year.
Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
These magic pads are addictive!! They smell so fresh and give your skin the perfect pick me up!! I put them in my gym bag to help wipe off my face after a major workout session! It has helped keep my skin in check between the time after the workout to shower time !!!
Kristen M.
Denver, CO
I have used these for the last 5 years!  They smell amazing, and your skin feels so clean and refreshed after.  You can use them morning, night or anytime you need a wakeup boost!
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
If I had to give up all my Arcona products but one, I would keep the triad pads!  They smell like fresh cranberries!  They do a thorough job sloughing off dead skin cells, toning and removing all oil and / or makeup on my face.  I can take all makeup off my face and tone with a total of 2 pads.  The triad pads do NOT dry out my combination skin!  If I don't use the triad pads, I use the Arcona cranberry toner in it's place.  Any time I can find a two pack of the triad pads, I load up!  I always keep a spare in my nightstand.  These are a must have! #BloomBadge #contest #giftcrush @Influenster
Karsen L.
Rochester, NY
I am the laziest human being in the world when it comes to cleaning my face or caring for my skin. I got my first Arcona chair facial a few years back when I was first starting using the product line. I admitted my laziness and one of the reps handed me these and told me to never stop carrying them around in my purse and if this was all I could manage to do to my skin that even that would show amazing improvements... SHE WAS RIGHT! I keep them everywhere, in my car, purse and bedside table. My skin has balanced out and changed dramatically - and the smell of these?! TO DIE FOR!
Teanna B.
I've been obsessed with the Cranberry toner for some time now, so when I saw an easy travel friendly pad I had to give it a try. These are awesome. They have all the benefits of the cranberry toner (improving condition of skin, cleaning thoroughly, and the incredible smell) all with the convenience of travel friendly pads. I could recommend this product enough. Morning, noon, or night you won't regret using these pads.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I am so in love with these. I was hesitant as I thought the price tag was hefty compared to ther facial wipes but worth every penny ! The clean up so well, even make and mascara and leave your skin very hydrated with zero residue ! Of yeah and the smell is so refreshing and natural ! This line is made in small batches ! So in love with arcona that I stopped to the flag ship spa while in Beverly Hills just recently
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
I have been looking for something like this. Does it help minimize pours?
Daisy Y.
I've only used Neutrogena. Which ones are better?
T ..
Are these really worth the price?
Stefanie B.