BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Cranberry Toner in convenient cotton pads cleanses, tones and hydrates, infusing skin with protective antioxidants to leave it glowing and refreshed.  Ideal for travel, office and handbag.  Protect and clarify skin with antimicrobial cranberry, containing vitamins, phyto-nutrients and essential fatty acids.  Neutralize free radicals with vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols.  Nourish and heal skin with omegas 3, 6 and 9 and rice milk. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Triad Pads are cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regula see more...

• I've only used Neutrogena. Which ones are better?5 Answers
  • I have been looking for something like this. Does it help minimiz...10 Answers
  • Does this help ? 1 Answers
Karsen L.
Karsen L.
Rochester, NY
I am the laziest human being in the world when it comes to cleaning my face or caring for my skin. I got my first Arcona chair facial a few years back when I was first starting using the product line. I admitted my laziness and one of the reps handed me these and told me to never stop carrying them around in my purse and if this was all I could manage to do to my skin that even that would show amazing improvements... SHE WAS RIGHT! I keep them everywhere, in my car, purse and bedside table. My skin has balanced out and changed dramatically - and the smell of these?! TO DIE FOR!
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
I've been obsessed with the Cranberry toner for some time now, so when I saw an easy travel friendly pad I had to give it a try. These are awesome. They have all the benefits of the cranberry toner (improving condition of skin, cleaning thoroughly, and the incredible smell) all with the convenience of travel friendly pads. I could recommend this product enough. Morning, noon, or night you won't regret using these pads.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
I have been using these for years. Great for on-the-go/travel. They smell delicious! Jam-packed with beneficial ingredients. These pads make my skin look & feel great. Perfect quick pick me up!
Cher M.
Cher M.
Fishers, IN
These smell fabulous and leave your skin feeling fabulous. Love to use them on days I don't wear makeup to sweep the excess oil off of my face. Highly recommend.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
These are so easy & convenient to use. I love toner because it takes out all the extra impurities & leftover makeup. great for traveling as well
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Orange, CA
Love it! Great for removing make up (including eye make up)! Also a toner and helps balance skins oil production. Plus the best smell!
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels so good on your skin when applying on . Just make sure to wash your hands before the apply
Chanice W.
Chanice W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I used to only wear Arcona products. These were a staple, they brightened my skin and kept it clear.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA
I love this! it removes makeup with ease, and helps keep my oily skin at bay!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
MAPLE VALLEY, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I had to give up all my Arcona products but one, I would keep the triad pads!  They smell like fresh cranberries!  They do a thorough job sloughing off dead skin cells, toning and removing all oil and / or makeup on my face.  I can take all makeup off my face and tone with a total of 2 pads.  The triad pads do NOT dry out my combination skin!  If I don't use the triad pads, I use the Arcona cranberry toner in it's place.  Any time I can find a two pack of the triad pads, I load up!  I always keep a spare in my nightstand.  These are a must have! #BloomBadge #contest @Influenster
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I have been looking for something like this. Does it help minimize pours?
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
I've only used Neutrogena. Which ones are better?
Theresa ..
Theresa ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these really worth the price?
stefanie b.