BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Nighttime regenerating eye treatment strengthens and rebuilds skin to leave eye area firmer, brighter and younger-looking.  Reduce fine lines and wrinkles with our proprietary Glycolymer Complex™.  Increase elasticity of thinning, damaged skin with collagen-building pentapeptides.  Hydrate and restore depleted skin with vitamin E, beta-glucosamine and borage oil. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, The Eyes Have It is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I have all the eye creams. At first I didn't think I would need so many but I want them all !! This one is great as you can use day or night. The consistency is nice too. A little goes a long way. I will repurchase this and a lot of the other skin care from this line. Thank you !!
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
I kind of like it have been using it for about 3 months it doesn't do wonders like it says but I use it under my makeup under my eyes like a setting spray and it helps lol it's a little oily