BY ARCONA

Spot specific acne fighting formula heals blemishes and reduces enlarged pores, soothes ingrown hairs and razor burn. Exfoliate, unclog pores, combat skin eruptions and kill bacteria with lactic acid. Stimulate cell renewal with allantoin and grape seed extract. Cleanse and increase circulation with naturally antiseptic witch hazel. Ingredients : Agua , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract , Lactic Acid, Geranium Oil, Allantoin, Fumaric Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract , Menthol. Tabula Rasa Pads see more...

Stacey D.
Phelan
This is a great product.  I have adult acne and this really seems to clear it up quickly.  I have tried many different products from drugstore to highend and this is the best I have found so far.  I can use it every night and it doesn't dry me out.  I can tell my pores are getting smaller too!
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
This will get rid of a pimple overnight with all natural ingredients! Worth the price!! I only use this as a spot treatment and you can cut the pads to make them last longer for when you need them
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
What do you prefer? The pads or the liquid version?

back