BY ARCONA SUNSATIONS

This cranberry milk-based formula is a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer all in one. Convenient cotton pads make it a quick and easy way to revitalize the skin. Stash 'em at the gym or work. Cranberry Toner in convenient cotton pads cleanses, tones and hydrates, infusing skin with protective antioxidants to leave it glowing and refreshed. Ideal for travel, office and handbag. Protect and clarify skin with antimicrobial cranberry, containing vitamins, phyto-nutrients and essential fatty acids. Neutralize free radicals with vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols. Nourish and heal skin with omegas 3, 6 and 9 and rice milk. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Triad Pads are cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I can't go without. Seriously amazing and worth every penny. Not only is the smell so refreshing but each pad going so far !!! I end up refreshing not just my face. Not kidding it stays hydrated and with the texture from the pads you are not just rubbing first and makeup around it actually absorbs and stays moist. Genius product right here. Last purchase I bought 4 boxes so I have one everywhere !!
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
These smell AMAZING and are definitely very gentle with my sensitive face, but I don't think the price is worth it for such an average facial toner. I have definitely used others that have cleansed my face more and felt it leaving more fresh.
Soph A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
On those days when I'm just to tired or busy to use different treatment products i reach for my Arcona Triad Pads. So easy and fast to use, all I have to do is swipe it'd over my face and it cleanses, tones, and hydrates my skin.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Do you use these to remove makeup or after as a toner?