2 colors available

BY ARCONA SUNSATIONS

All Skin Types Cleansing, purifying mask detoxifies and refines skin texture.  Exfoliate , decongest and diminish pores with antibacterial salicylic acid and tea tree extract.  Detoxify and reduce breakouts with sulphur and grapefruit extract.  Heal and calm skin with anti-inflammatory mint balm, allantoin and lavender extracts. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Tea Tree Mask is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. ; see more...

• Will this mask help me with my acne s...It worked pretty good for me 4 Answers
Erika H.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
Wow. This product is very surprising. I wasn't too keen on using it at first, because I'm not very familiar with the brand. But hey, consider me shocked when I put it on my breakouts and the mask felt so light, cool and very refreshing! My acne shrunk too, although the other one may still be a little swollen.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good face mask. This one here is one of the best that I've tried by far. I defiantly recommend!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great refreshing mask! It is good for acne prone skin and oily skin. It is gentle and feels refreshing when it's on.
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
My skin is very dry and acne-prone so I was slightly scared that this mask would dry it out even more. the mask is very light and thin. It didn't dry out my skin at all, instead my face felt very refreshed and smooth. The reason I used this was because I could see two whiteheads starting to surface on my nose. The next day one of the whiteheads were gone and the other one was getting smaller.
Reira T.
Reira T.
Will this mask help me with my acne scars? I really want to get rid of them soooo bad.