ARCONA Reozone 40  Protect SPF 40

ARCONA Reozone 40 Protect SPF 40

BY ARCONA

All Skin Types - Protect SPF 40 Full spectrum daily sunscreen for face, neck and decollete helps protect skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays.  Lightly tinted, whisper light texture is non-greasy, water resistant and oil-free.  Ideal for all skin types. Protect skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays with 9% titanium and 6% zinc oxide.  Soothe and restore skin with sodium hyaluronate.  Helps guard against future sun damage and neutralize free radicals with antioxidant sodium selenite. Helps prevent sunburm Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection - SPF 40 Like all products in Arcona s skin therapy regimen, Reozone 40 is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may see more...

• Que precio tiene este producto y en donde lo puedo conseguir?5 Answers
  • Would you recommend this? Why?1 Answers
ARCONA Reozone 40  Protect SPF 40
ARCONA Reozone 40 Protect SPF 40
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
I've been using this product for 3 years now and it has done wonders for my skin. When I first started using it fall of 2010, I noticed my complexion becoming more even and my breakouts lessened drastically. I've really eliminated any need for foundation or concealer. When first applied it does have a whitish tinge, but after a few minutes it seems to disappear. It used to be $25, but even if price goes again up I'll continue to buy it. I have sensitive, combination skin and before using this product I had minor blemishes. I love it.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
This stuff sells out a lot. Get it while you can ! Gentle and affective. I'm in my thirties and want great skin so using a 40 spf makes sense now. Who knew I would want to be so pale. Lol. I'm obsessed with everything this brand carries and have tried and repurchased many times !
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
I got a sample of this and thought it would be a normal creamy kind of chalky mineral sunscreen.. and oh was I wrong! This is the most amazing tinted, mousse that goes on matte and looks so great under makeup! I immediately went on the Nordstrom website and bought this, it was that great ūüĎĆ
Kittu D.
So no fake line here.... According to be dis product is blessing for those who want to save der skin and protect it....Well many of my friends have used dis product and they are quite happy with it.. ....
Sharon K.
Great product, I highly recommend. This is a great brand and all of their products are great, especially when used together.
Courteney H.
Wonderful product :) smells nice too! Perfect for hot summer days and protecting yourself from that hot sun!
Emily R.
Brookville
This stuff is so so so so great. I recommend it. It's help protect my skin from the sun. It's very great
jakeria s.
I would love to know what this product is so I can write a review and send it to you guys.
Ludmila M.
Puerto San Juli√°n
Nice product, I loved this protector, I used it long ago but I remember that it was light, did not leave greasy feeling, and special for mixed skin I was one of those
Daniele G.
Maravilhoso, inesplicavel a qualidade dele, perfeito quero mais um kkkkk me dao de presente?
Kkkkk
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Que precio tiene este producto y en donde lo puedo conseguir?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this? Why?