ARCONA Raspberry Acne Bar

by ARCONA

Acne Skin Type Antibacterial cleansing bar clears congested skin and alleviates stubborn breakouts.  Reduce inflammation and calm irritated skin with antibacterial raspberry extracts .  Clear comedones and prevent new ones with salicylic acid.  Dissolve skin impurities, gently exfoliate and smooth acne scarring with fruit enzymes. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Raspberry Acne Bar is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use.

Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this?
This product just arrived in the mail. Yay! I usually use the kiwi cream bar, but decided to switch things up to the raspberry clarifying due to my skin acting up lately. Am I good to use this every day? Drying? Let me know thoughts!
I usually use the Kiwi Creme Bar and I am looking to switch it up due to breakouts. Is this going to dry me out? Looking for something gentle still thanks in advance, beauties!
Start your review of ARCONA Raspberry Acne Bar!
10 months agoSanta Monica , CA
Amazing....I’m an Arcona die hard. Their products are superior to any, are clean and cruelty free, and are at a very fair price point for things that WORK. They don’t rely on flashy packages and fancy marketing campaigns. Instead, they get the job done with products that speak for themselves. The Raspberry bar (not a soap) contains salicylic acid to help clear acne without drying skin.
4 months ago
I’ve been using this cleansing bar for years and I can’t stop using it. It cleanses, tones, exfoliates and refreshes my skin and smells lovely and has amazing ingredients all while being gentle enough for daily morning use. I also love how it’s a solid bar which makes it incredibly easy to travel with. I love arcona products in general but this product is so great for acne prone skin like mine.
2 years agoBerkeley, CA
Really love this cleanser. I have acne prone skin and this cleanser really keeps it under control. It foams up which I love, and takes all of my face make up off smoothly. I also like that it does not leave my face leaving too dry. The only downfall is that the bar of soap gets stuck to the bottom of my container.
2 years agoCoto De Caza, CA
Makes my skin feel so clean and definitely keeps it clear! I'm so excited I found an amazing cleanser, it more than met my expectations and I love the fact that it comes with a dish that has a lid! I'll definitely keep buying it
a year agoPortland , OR
Love this product. I use it on my face and body and it has made a huge difference in my skin. It doesn’t dry me out either and it smells amazing. Combined with my other Arcona products this is a game changer for my cystic acne.
9 months agoHood River, OR
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It leaves your face incredibly soft and it helps clear my skin whenever I have any breakouts! It’s kind of pricey but this is a prestige brand and it’s well worth your money.
3 years agoFullerton, CA
The only cleanser I will now! I have cystic acne and I have tried everything to keep it under control, I have even been on Acutane! This cleanser clears up my skin and make it feel so clean! I use it with my clarisonic every night and it foams up so nicely! It also smells really good and will last you up to three months! It's a little spendy but totally worth it! After you the first time you buy this then you can just buy the refill to put in the jar and it will save you $7!
3 years agoBrea, CA
Da-Bomb! I discover this cleaner bar about two years ago. It's a highly concentrated bar packed with antioxidants to help clarify your skin. Its the only cleansing product that keeps my skincare clear and fresh. Your truly get what you pay for...quality!
a year agoSan Diego
You want to eat this soap. YUMMY soapy DELICIOUSNESS... this is such a easy to use soap and it works great on keeping my oily skin clean and free of acne. I use it during summer and it’s awesome! I use this in the shower and it even comes with its own case that keeps it dry and out of water.
4 years agoChattanooga, TN
Good for acne and smells nice, but is expensive for a bar soap and is less than sanitary. Overall I would recommend this product though, just be sure to wash your hands before picking up the bar and don't set it anywhere but back in it's case after using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...