ARCONA Raspberry Acne Bar uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY ARCONA

Acne Skin Type Antibacterial cleansing bar clears congested skin and alleviates stubborn breakouts.  Reduce inflammation and calm irritated skin with antibacterial raspberry extracts .  Clear comedones and prevent new ones with salicylic acid.  Dissolve skin impurities, gently exfoliate and smooth acne scarring with fruit enzymes. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Raspberry Acne Bar is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. see more...

• How long did it take for this to work on your skin blemishes?1 Answers
  • Does this have salyclic acid in it? I'm allergic!2 Answers
  • I have yet to find a cleanser to use on a daily basis. I was wond...1 Answers
Le Danger C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this cleanser. I have acne prone skin and this cleanser really keeps it under control. It foams up which I love, and takes all of my face make up off smoothly. I also like that it does not leave my face leaving too dry. The only downfall is that the bar of soap gets stuck to the bottom of my container.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin feel so clean and definitely keeps it clear! I'm so excited I found an amazing cleanser, it more than met my expectations and I love the fact that it comes with a dish that has a lid! I'll definitely keep buying it
Holly N.
Eugene, OR
I purchase this is several years ago for my adult acne breakouts. It is amazing. Smells great. Worked better than I had expected, I was pleasantly surprised. It lasts a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing it in a liquid form someday, otherwise I can't complain
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for acne and smells nice, but is expensive for a bar soap and is less than sanitary. Overall I would recommend this product though, just be sure to wash your hands before picking up the bar and don't set it anywhere but back in it's case after using.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
The only cleanser I will now! I have cystic acne and I have tried everything to keep it under control, I have even been on Acutane! This cleanser clears up my skin and make it feel so clean! I use it with my clarisonic every night and it foams up so nicely! It also smells really good and will last you up to three months! It's a little spendy but totally worth it! After you the first time you buy this then you can just buy the refill to put in the jar and it will save you $7!
Wes S.
Brea, CA
Da-Bomb! I discover this cleaner bar about two years ago. It's a highly concentrated bar packed with antioxidants to help clarify your skin. Its the only cleansing product that keeps my skincare clear and fresh. Your truly get what you pay for...quality!
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salyclic acid in it? I'm allergic!
Stacey R.
Fpo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long did it take for this to work on your skin blemishes?
Andrea D.
Does this help with stubborn white heads? I was on birth control and it made me break out all over my chin does this help with that anybody used it and did it work well?
Katrina O.
San Francisco, CA
I have yet to find a cleanser to use on a daily basis. I was wondering if anyone has used this product daily? What were the effects on your skin? Did it dry out your skin?