BY ARCONA

Overnight antibacterial lotion helps clear blemishes, reduce inflammation and diminish the formation of comedones, while you sleep. A clinically proven blend of stabilized retionol, salicylic and lactic acids effectively combats breakouts, neutralizes bacteria and decongests clogged pores. Phytosphingosine and totara extract inhibit bacteria helping to clear the skin. Tea tree and broccoli extracts provide antioxidant protection and assist to reduce inflammation. PM Acne Lotion see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
This has made my skin so smooth because of the retinol, it keeps my skin fresh and exfoliated and clear!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Toronto , ON
I have cystic acne and acne due to allergies. I have found it very difficult to get rid this acne and clear my skin without my skin being dry and tight. But this product sound the job plus more. Over night it got rid of multiple acne spots, reduced redness and swelling as well as brightened my skin. I would consider this more of a luxury skin. Are item for the price but I would buy again in a heart beat. It works.