BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Daily hydrating complex rich in firming peptides and skin strengthening flavonoids deeply nourishes the dermis without clogging pores.  Protect and nourish depleted and stressed skin with glycoaminoglycans; enhancing skins firmness and moisture retention.  Support, repair and deeply hydrate with beta fructan, lecithin and beta glucosamine. Cutting edge formula contains two highly effective skin remodeling peptide groups leaving skin resilient, smooth and regenerated. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Peptide Hydrating Complex is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening. Change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as see more...

Samantha K.
Boston, MA
This is my go to daytime moisturizer. I heard about this from The Raeviewer, and I trust her opinions. It's still a "higher end" product without the hefty price tag of say La Mer or SK II. I have dehydrated but oily skin (t-zone and cheeks, of all places), as well as texture. This gives me enough moisture to combat my dehydration while also helping with my texture issues. I had no problem transitioning straight to this cream, and although a little tingly my sensitive skin took right to it! After I cleanse my face I use the ARCONA Hydrating Serum and then layer this on top. I will continue to repurchase! (Originally bought at Nordstrom full price, but recently repurchased in September from Dermstore with a 20% discount code 🙌🏻)
Jessica C.
MAPLE VALLEY, WA
My skin took a little time to adjust to the Arcona Peptide Hydrating complex.  I got a patch of raised skin bumps along my chin at first.  The bumps were not inflamed so I rode it out and they went away.  The complex is extremely hydrating.  It gave my skin a dewy look and super soft feel.  As for the peptide renewal properties, I could not tell you that it was amazing, but that is because I feel the Mario Badescu peptide renewal lotion and serum are even better at a lower price point.  If I did not have these products in pocket, I would very likely continue to purchase this item.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
If I want my skin to be super soft and radiant the next day this is my go-to night treatment. Noticeable results in one use. Not lying. Love love love. The smell is so refreshing also which adds to the whole experience of using creams and serums. This is a keeper in my regimen
Anika H.
Definetly would recommend this. There's no harsh or weird smell to it. It hydrates very well, not gentle at all. It's an amazing product
adrianna r.
I really recommend this it's amazing my face and skin is always dry somtimes oily but this is a A+ because it works wonders
Evelin H.
This is an amazing hydration serum, I highly recommend it! Leaves your skin smooth and refreshed.