BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Powerful nighttime regenerating eye treatment helps to strengthen, rebuild and reverse the visible signs of aging.  Reduce fine lines and wrinkles with an advanced peptide complex including palmitoyl tripeptide-3 and acetyl hexapeptide-8.  Hydrate and restore depleted skin with organic jojoba and vitamin E.   Repair and nourish skin with essential fatty acids and hibiscus extract.  Helps to stimulate collagen synthesis leaving skin firm, regenerated and younger looking. Like all products in Arcona s skin therapy regimen, Peptide Eye Wrinkle Repair is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may appear immediately noticeable; however, full benefit see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
This stuff really works. It's a night treatment and it's definitely worth the extra step..I literally can barely get thru this review without fighting the urge to grab some and put some on. It's a staple in my skin care reg. These products smell amazing. I use them all !
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good eye cream. I use it before I go to bed. It comes in a nice, clean packing. I ordered mine offline , it's very gentle on your skin too. Hdkdksbrbfhfkdjsbd

I would buy again I highly recommend
Leslie A.
Carmichael, CA
It's a really good eye cream to use just before going to sleep and I like it very much. I use it all the time
Martha P.
Bedford, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great depuffing eye serum! Took me a bit to learn how to use it though. It's very liquidy, unlike a lot of eye serums. So I would try to do it like I do all the other eye creams and squirt it onto the tip of my finger for application and got a very messy result. Eye serum splattered all over my hand, arm and chest. I now squirt it into the palm of my hand and then dip my finger into it. Works very well that way and use a lot less of it too.

I have bad allergies and have been battling puffy, dark eyes for a long, long time. This stuff really helps with the puffy eyes. Just wish I could find something that actually worked on the dark circles.

Roma G.
Glasgow, Cumbernauld
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good eye cream, I use it mornings and nights before I go to bed and as soon as I get up. It does a really good job at getting wrinkles away. It has very nice packaging and I would recommend this highly for someone to buy
Jessica H.