ARCONA   MEN Consistency - Daily Firming Facial Hydrator [AM/PM]

ARCONA MEN Consistency - Daily Firming Facial Hydrator [AM/PM]

BY ARCONA MEN

All Skin Types Powerful hydrator, rich in skin remodeling peptides, reduces the appearance of fine lines and deeply moisturizes without clogging pores.  Leaves skin balanced and restored with a more contoured appearance. Matrixyl 3000 and Ac DermaPeptide Revitalizing stimulate collagen synthesis and cell proliferation, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. SYN®-AKE peptides dramatically reduce the appearance of facial expression lines. Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates cellular renewal and tissue regeneration. Antibacterial Totara Extract helps clarify and balance skin. Like all products in the ARCONA MEN skin therapy regimen, Consistency is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product with see more...

ARCONA   MEN Consistency - Daily Firming Facial Hydrator [AM/PM]
ARCONA MEN Consistency - Daily Firming Facial Hydrator [AM/PM]
Kevin J.
Fresno, CA
I received a sample of this product from Birchbox.com and by the 2nd day of trying out the product I was ready to order the full size moisturizer. It has a steep price tag of $42 for a 10mL bottle but a little of this stuff goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling taut, firm, and non-greasy.
It smells so good and does it's job!! Totally recommended it! Apply to face morning and night and it should do its job
Vanesa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend in buenisima keeps skin super silky and you can use both day and night
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely recommend this product the skin stays hydrated even in extreme hear weather ! Great product!
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my boyfriend & I use this. We have very dry skin & this just brings so much moisture to our faces!
Me and my fiance both use this and love it! Highly recommend trying! You won't be disappointed!
Libby H.
my boyfriend loves this and ive used it when i run out of moisturizer it is okay
Mariangela S.
This leaves your face looking perfect. gives your face the perfect tone for your makeup look flawless. The good thing about this product is that it leaves your face very greasy and if you use the right tone will see that it can use up anytime makeup natural color
adrianna d.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really works for my type of skin and especially for clear skin because it makes sure your lines and all are firm .
Love this product so much my I've end t threw 2 of these in the past 2 months, every one needs to try this.
Autumn H.