ARCONA   MEN Clarity - Aftershave/Spot Repair for Face and Body [AM/PM]

ARCONA MEN Clarity - Aftershave/Spot Repair for Face and Body [AM/PM]

BY ARCONA MEN

Normal and Oily Skin Types 45 pads / 100 mL Aftershave Tonic on pads helps mediate razor burn, reduce enlarged pores and combat ingrown hairs.  Excellent antidote for minor breakouts for both face and body Powerful lactic acid fights skin eruptions and stubborn blackheads. Naturally antiseptic witch hazel leaves skin cleansed and helps reduce enlarged pores. Like all products in the ARCONA MEN skin therapy regimen, Clarity is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may appear immediately noticeable; however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. ] see more...

ARCONA   MEN Clarity - Aftershave/Spot Repair for Face and Body [AM/PM]
ARCONA MEN Clarity - Aftershave/Spot Repair for Face and Body [AM/PM]
Deirdre D.
Absecon, NJ
LOVE this product. Leaves your skin super smooth after using it and it also helps relieve acne (doesn't get rid of it but if ur in a pinch it'll definitely do the job!) would definitely recommend!!!!
Jasmin R.
Not just for guys! I just wanted to try it out so I bought it and it took away all the little bumps I'd get on my arm! I love having my skin so soft!
Alysia T.
I haven't used the product or know of anyone around me who had. I hope I could try it. Sounds like it would work well for me.
Sara B.
My husband and I both use this product to shut out razor burn for good. We both tried to just live with irritating red bumps until this product showed us we don't have to!
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not just for men! Most amazing product for clearing up subclinical acne in a hurry. You know, those weird bumps that don't make your skin look smooth. Cut these in to quarters to make it last longer due to the price hit. Great for hormonal breakouts you. All natural. Cleared mine on my forehead up in a week after I searched months in brands like pevonia and beyond. All my friends who had the issue said yea right. I gave them mine to sample and now they too keep a jar for when needed.
Brooke j.
University Place, WA
ABSOLUTELY a great product! it works very well with and on the skin. LEAVES IT FLAWLESS AND BABY SOFT!
Steph L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this after doing some google search on how to get rid of my subclinical acne, the little bumps on my forehead. I've only been using it for about 4 days now and I love it so much! Even after the first day I saw results, I'm hoping in time it will all clear up but I do see results already. I cut it in half to save some product. The smell is extremely strong n smells like nail polish remover so if you are sensitive to smell u might not like it. But I'm so glad I invested in the product n can't wait to see further results! I got mine on amazon but I found out it's sold on Dermstore too!