ARCONA Magic White Ice uploaded by Nicole D.

BY ARCONA

Magic White Ice. Daily hydrating gel moisturizes deep within the dermis without clogging pores, to protect against environmental damage and leave skin fresh and dewy. Moisturize skin with white cranberry complex, hyaluronic acid and mucopolysaccharides. Neutralize free radicals with proprietary mineral complex of beta-carotene, vitamins B-5, C and E. Clarify skin with anti-microbial totara extract and grapefruit complex. Magic White Ice, Hydrate AM/PM. see more...

Chantelle H.
Review for: ARCONA Magic White Ice, Hydrate AM/PM, 1.7 oz more...
This has the best smell ever it's so fresh and has a cooling line feeling when on your face it moisturizes so well leaves my skin smooth and radiant I would purchase this product agian and recommend it to anyone with dry skin or problem skin
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: ARCONA Magic White Ice, Hydrate AM/PM, 1.7 oz more...
I love this lotion. I use it for the day and the evening. It smells great. It’s lightweight and you don’t need too much to cover your face. I love all of the antioxidants that it provides. It makes my skin look great.
Nicole D.
I received this in my monthly dermbox and its absolutely amazing. the brand was new to me but u gave it a try plus "magic white ice" said it all. it has a unique smell to it like a grapey smell and it went on my skin smoothly. I like that its a gel and you don't need much. it lasted all day from the AM till the evening. definitely worth it. great product!
Teanna B.
The truth is in the name... It's MAGIC. This is highly moisturizing without leaving your skin oily or greasy. It has a wonderful smell and as is the case with the entire line, a little goes a long way. I use this morning and night and have no issues with break outs or clogged pores. The smell is lightly fruity and great to wake you up or send you off to sleep at night. Great product that does what it says. Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Yup arcona has not failed me yet ! Their hydrates are lightweight and don't leave any heavy residue and the smell of this product just makes me want to bath in it ! I'll continue to use this and all other arcona products
maria a.
Moorpark, CA
I think everything in this line is wonderful! It's moisturizing without being heavy, applies beautifully and has changed my skin for the better. All you need is one pump and it covers your face down to your neck.
Judy D.
Orlando, FL
This is a great moisturizer. The scent is so fresh and fruity, but not overpowering. It sinks into your skin and leaves a smooth, not oily finish. highly recommend. The company uses all natural products too!
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite moisturizers! It's got a beautiful gel/cream formula that's perfect for my combination skin. I get really oily in the summer and this hydrates my skin without making it feel sticky or heavy.
Jessica B.
Burton, MI
I might have to buy this!! I got a sample in my Birch Box a while back and really, really liked it. It moisturized my skin and left it feeling super soft.
Mallory F.
Syracuse
Review for: ARCONA Magic White Ice, Hydrate AM/PM, 1.7 oz more...
This hydrator is the best if you have skin that is prone to break outs. It is oil free! While also leave my skin feeling hydrated and healthy.