Add a Photo

By ARCONA
#1423 in Facial Cleansers
Aging/Environmentally Damaged and Dry Skin Types Nourishing facial cleanser replenishes dehydrated and depleted skin as it minimizes pores.  Nourish and hydrate skin with kiwi extract s concentrated epidermal Growth Factor.  Moisturize deeply with coconut milk and black currant oil, rich in omega 3 and 6.  Soothe and balance skin with vanilla and beta glucosamine. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Kiwi Cream Bar is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use.
Teanna B.
Teanna B.

This little green bar is a lifesaver! While this is a little expensive for a cleanser, as they say you get what you pay for. I can't praise all Arcona products enough and this cleanser is no exception. I learned the hard way not to throw out the container because you can buy refills of just the bar which helps a bit with the price point. I use this cleanser every day and it keeps my skin nourished, blemish free and supple. Highly recommended.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Macomb, MI

This green bar is amazing! From the moment you start using it you instantly feel the difference in your face! I tend to have dryer skin and by using this bar it has made such a difference. I love the container in comes in it so nice to store it and doesn't make the bar feel slimy even storing it when wet!
I would recommend this product to anyone!
Viana P.
Viana P.

It's a great product for daily cleansing. Even though it's a bit pricey, the bar lasts forever too. It's very soft on the skin and great for moisurizing the skin.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Grovetown, GA

As all Arcona products it is a little expensive, but the bar lasts a long time and feels great. It's a nice lightweight product on the face and my skin feels amazing after using it. The smell is nice and fruity but the one negative thing is that with the packaging it comes in the bar can get soft and squishy if you just leave it in there. I let mine dry pretty well before I put it back in the container, or just leave the container open. Other than that it's a great facial cleanser and part of my daily regimen!

Join Now