ARCONA Hydrating Serum, Replenish AM/PM, 1.17 oz uploaded by Purple Curiosity M.

ARCONA Hydrating Serum, Replenish AM/PM, 1.17 oz

For Dehydrated Skin: Protect your skin from dryness with this thirsty skin hydrator. Leaves your complexion moist, balanced, and protected. All Skin Types Skin hydrator rescues dehydrated and depleted skin by replenishing lipids lost in aging, stress and environmental damage. Attract and bind moisture to skin with hyaluronic acid, a powerful natural hydrator. Nourish and protect skin with healing Manuka honey, rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids that assist cellular regeneration. Lock in moisture to maximize the benefits of a daily hydrating regimen, for a healthier, more youthful complexion. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Hydrating Serum is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective. For optimal results, we recommend using this product wit see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I agree with the other reviewer that the price tag is hard to reason with ..at first ! I used to layer with my first bottle as I think we are used to having that heavy hydrated feeling. I've been using this stuff for about 6 plus years now ..alone ! No need to later something thicker because this stuff is concentrated and it works
Purple Curiosity M.
This is serum is great for any skin types and it is perfectly non-harsh for the eye area. Since I have been using it for the past month and a bit, I have witnessed how it has helped hydrate and nourish my skin. Some key ingredients used are, Manuka honey, amino acids, Borago Officinalis Seed Oils and much more.

It especially emphasises for this to be used on individuals who have “environmentally damaged and depleted skin”. I find that one pump is enough to use on your entire face. For me, I like the light-weight feel of it, so it is fabulous to used under your make-up. But I find that the price of it, exceeds what it is supposed to do. You will definitely need another topping of moisturizer and for some areas of my skin, the serum cannot seems to smooth and sooth it.