BY ARCONA

For Dehydrated Skin: Protect your skin from dryness with this thirsty skin hydrator. Leaves your complexion moist, balanced, and protected. All Skin Types Skin hydrator rescues dehydrated and depleted skin by replenishing lipids lost in aging, stress and environmental damage.  Attract and bind moisture to skin with hyaluronic acid, a powerful natural hydrator.  Nourish and protect skin with healing Manuka honey, rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids that assist cellular regeneration.  Lock in moisture to maximize the benefits of a daily hydrating regimen, for a healthier, more youthful complexion. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Hydrating Serum is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product wit see more...

• I have oily to combination skin and my driest areas are along my ...4 Answers
monica g.
Great product works amazingly and does what it says it does its a good addition to your collection
Veronica B.
Sanford, FL
Words nice & Definetly hydrates your skin. It isn't too heavy either. It's very nice
Danyel H.
This serum has several hydrating and moisturizing ingredients. It is very light liquid that spreads easily. I used a full bottle and found it moisturizing but nothing more. I wanted a more rounded anti-aging serum so I used other products from the Arcona line.
Zoë S.
I have oily to combination skin and my driest areas are along my U-Zone, so my biggest fear is it leaving me oily instead of hydrated. Does anybody know wether it does that?