5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Normal and Sensitive Skin Types Enzymatic exfoliant cleanses, tones and refines your skin, leaving it fresher, younger-looking and more vibrant.  Strengthen and rebuild skin s natural barrier with a proprietary blend of fruit enzymes.  Purify pores and eliminate damaging free radicals with pollutant-binding volcanic minerals.  Brighten , clarify and soothe your skin with essential fatty acids, oatmeal and lemon extracts. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Golden Grain Gommage is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Nordstrom*
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I received trial sizes of this product from a local facial spa. I've used it twice and I am amazed with the way it makes my skin feel. Immediately after washing it off, I feel how soft and supple my skin feels. It's different than other exfoliants than I have used, the grains are a lot bigger but they are not uncomfortable. I would definitely buy the bigger size.