ARCONA Gentle Solution

by ARCONA

Repair sun damage and resurface dry, sensitive skin while you sleep! Arcona's gentle Glycolactolymer Complex stimulates rapid cell renewal and deep exfoliation, while strengthening your skin's immune system for healthy, glowing skin. Sensitive and Dry Skin Types Gentle nighttime treatment for dry and sensitive skin repairs sun damage and resurfaces skin as you sleep.  Stimulate rapid cell renewal and deep exfoliation with our gentle-acting Glycolactolymer Complex™.  Strengthen skin s immune system and combat free radical damage with our high-powered antioxidant complex.  Decongest microcomedones to refine pores, smooth and clear skin.  Nourish with algae, amino acids and chlorophyll for healthy, glowing skin. Core nighttime treatment in the Basic Five. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Gentle Solution is cosmeceutically formulated with pu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARCONA Gentle Solution!
Ana B.
Saint Paul, MN
ARCONA Gentle Solution uploaded by Ana B.
you only need 2-3 pumps of this stuff almost smells like grapes? refines skin. definitely worth every penny!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
This was my gate-way product for this brand. You use a night and it's such a gentle but powerful glycolic exfoliating treatment. You have to make sure you wash your face of all the dead skin in the morning. You never see of feel the dead skin tho ! No peeling. Just so super gentle and makes you skin so soft. Super happy with this product and brand and user of about 8-9 years now.
Viana P.
Allen, TX
It fulfills its claims and is moisturizing, but it's not worth the price tag when there are so many cheap alternatives that do the same thing if not better. Personally, I don't like the scent and it lingers after application.
Carlyn D.
Des Moines, IA
Amazing! When my skin needs a little help a switch off from using the Arcona peptide hydrating complex (favorite moisturizer) to this for an overnight facelift.
Tiffany L.
Nederland, TX
This is a great chemical exfoliator but not sure if its worth the price. I use this at night a couple times a week when I need to exfoliate, and pair it with the arcona cranberry gommage exfoliating scrub to scrub off all the dead skin. Makes my face feel so soft and it's great for sensitive skin. I also don't like the scent, it smells like cherry flavored medicine.
Chelsea B.
I have used tons of chemical exfoliants, and this one beats all the others hands down. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is glowing and so smooth. I use it three times a week and it doesn't cause any irritation. The product lasts a while, so while it is expensive, I only purchase about 2x year.

Looking for your answer?