ARCONA Eye Serum

by ARCONA

All Skin Types Firming eye repair complex fights signs of aging, reduces puffiness and hydrates the delicate eye area.  Moisturize , retexturize and alleviate fine lines with mucopolysaccharide complex and hyaluronic acid.  Repair and nourish skin with meadowfoam oil and essential fatty acids.  Reduce puffiness and environmental damage with willowherb and organic coffee extracts. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Eye Serum is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  Change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use.

Does this really work?
Is this an eye cream treatment? Where do you buy this product I have never heard of it. I am into anything that brightens.
Start your review of ARCONA Eye Serum!
Brooke B.
Fort Knox, KY
Very good eye cream. I use it before I go to bed. It comes in a nice, clean packing. I ordered mine offline , it's very gentle on your skin too. Hdkdksbrbfhfkdjsbd I would buy again I highly recommend
Leslie A.
Carmichael, CA
It's a really good eye cream to use just before going to sleep and I like it very much. I use it all the time
Holly B.
This product has been a lifesaver. I use the Arcona Eye Dew Plus. It is a weird product because of the tackiness and crystals used, but it works amazingly. I go through the day after the use and noticed how much brighter and hydrated my entire eye area seemed. I’ve only been using the cream for about a week—and the fine lines are dimensioning and dark circles are gone! I just have some puffiness left. My under eye concealer no longer creases throughout the day- but I do have to apply a moisturizer around 6. At almost $100, this product is not cheap, but you only about a quarter of a pump, and the anti-aging results are amazing.
Lucy E.
Los Angeles, CA
This eye serum is smooth on the under eye it really plumps and feels great. I love using it before I conceal to make sure my make up stays on longer and it also smooths out my fine lines around my eyes. I follow up by using an eye cream on top to hydrate and penetrate the serum deeper into my skin.
Chicago , IL
This stuff really works. It's a night treatment and it's definitely worth the extra step..I literally can barely get thru this review without fighting the urge to grab some and put some on. It's a staple in my skin care reg. These products smell amazing. I use them all !
Chicago , IL
Oh eye dew. I do ! I had a hard time with this one at first because of the consistently it made me nervous as it leaves a glare on the skin but boy does it work ! And now I love the consistency as it is concentrated and makes me really want that shine and brightening all the time !
Chicago , IL
I have every eye treatment this brand makes. Lol. I love this one for mornings when I need to de-puff. Really easy to apply makeup over and even though I have so many eye creams I need them all for there own reasons ! Love !
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Very light gel formula. One pump is more than enough for both eyes. Smells like roses. The skin around my eyes felt more firm as soon as the gel absorbed. It wears well under makeup if you apply it in the morning.
Maria V.
Madrid
Great depuffing eye serum! Took me a bit to learn how to use it though. It's very liquidy, unlike a lot of eye serums. So I would try to do it like I do all the other eye creams and squirt it onto the tip of my finger for application and got a very messy result. Eye serum splattered all over my hand, arm and chest. I now squirt it into the palm of my hand and then dip my finger into it. Works very well that way and use a lot less of it too. I have bad allergies and have been battling puffy, dark eyes for a long, long time. This stuff really helps with the puffy eyes. Just wish I could find something that actually worked on the dark circles.
Kali E.
Bellevue , PA
Oh my goodness. ARCONA is one of the best skin care lines out there ladies and gentlemen. INSTANT results. I dare you to try their eye dew or white tea cleanser. You’ll see results