BY ARCONA

Revitalize your eyes with this repairing, protective formula. Helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles with shea butter, Hyaluronic acid and essential fatty acids. All Skin Types Protective anti-aging formula hydrates and revitalizes eye area.  Prevent deepening of fine lines and wrinkles with shea butter, hyaluronic acid and essential fatty acids acting as a barrier to the elements.  Repair damaged skin and increase elasticity around the eyes with beta-fructan and liquid crystals.  Heal and soothe skin with anti-inflammatory blueberry extract and vitamin E.  Idea for under-makeup application. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Eye Dew is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six mo see more...

• Is this an eye cream treatment? Where do you buy this product I h...2 Answers
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye serum. I actually use the Eye Dew Plus but couldn’t find it listed on this site. The eye dew plus by Arcona has the most beautiful unicorn colored liquid. This is THICK and I was very hesitant to use it under my eyes during the day, but I’ve found it’s the perfect primer for concealer and doesn’t crease at all!
Holly B.
This product has been a lifesaver. I use the Arcona Eye Dew Plus. It is a weird product because of the tackiness and crystals used, but it works amazingly. I go through the day after the use and noticed how much brighter and hydrated my entire eye area seemed.

I’ve only been using the cream for about a week—and the fine lines are dimensioning and dark circles are gone! I just have some puffiness left. My under eye concealer no longer creases throughout the day- but I do have to apply a moisturizer around 6.

At almost $100, this product is not cheap, but you only about a quarter of a pump, and the anti-aging results are amazing.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Oh eye dew. I do ! I had a hard time with this one at first because of the consistently it made me nervous as it leaves a glare on the skin but boy does it work ! And now I love the consistency as it is concentrated and makes me really want that shine and brightening all the time !
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS! This product is so incredible. I am a makeup artist and I always have this in my kit to brighten up my clients eyes. It’s absolutely beautiful and a must have. Love love love love this!
Cristina C.
Romania
The texture is thick and gummy.This product actually glued the skin.Also i was disapointed by the size of container.It id about the size of a lipstick
Safa A.
This eye dew is the BEST I love it I am so glad I bought this I tried it for the first time and fell in love sigh it. I recommend this eye dew.
Stephanie V.
Is this an eye cream treatment? Where do you buy this product I have never heard of it. I am into anything that brightens.