BY ARCONA

Revitalize your eyes with this repairing, protective formula. Helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles with shea butter, Hyaluronic acid and essential fatty acids. All Skin Types Protective anti-aging formula hydrates and revitalizes eye area.  Prevent deepening of fine lines and wrinkles with shea butter, hyaluronic acid and essential fatty acids acting as a barrier to the elements.  Repair damaged skin and increase elasticity around the eyes with beta-fructan and liquid crystals.  Heal and soothe skin with anti-inflammatory blueberry extract and vitamin E.  Idea for under-makeup application. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Eye Dew is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-processed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six mo see more...

• Is this an eye cream treatment? Where do you buy this product I h...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Holly B.
This product has been a lifesaver. I use the Arcona Eye Dew Plus. It is a weird product because of the tackiness and crystals used, but it works amazingly. I go through the day after the use and noticed how much brighter and hydrated my entire eye area seemed.

I’ve only been using the cream for about a week—and the fine lines are dimensioning and dark circles are gone! I just have some puffiness left. My under eye concealer no longer creases throughout the day- but I do have to apply a moisturizer around 6.

At almost $100, this product is not cheap, but you only about a quarter of a pump, and the anti-aging results are amazing.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Oh eye dew. I do ! I had a hard time with this one at first because of the consistently it made me nervous as it leaves a glare on the skin but boy does it work ! And now I love the consistency as it is concentrated and makes me really want that shine and brightening all the time !
Cristina C.
Romania
The texture is thick and gummy.This product actually glued the skin.Also i was disapointed by the size of container.It id about the size of a lipstick
Safa A.
This eye dew is the BEST I love it I am so glad I bought this I tried it for the first time and fell in love sigh it. I recommend this eye dew.
Stephanie V.
Is this an eye cream treatment? Where do you buy this product I have never heard of it. I am into anything that brightens.