BY ARCONA

Normal and Oily Skin Types Purifying exfoliant cleanses, tones and decongests enlarged pores, leaving skin clearer, smoother and more refined.  Unclog and minimize pores with cranberry and raspberry enzymes.  Exfoliate and purify skin with salicylic acid, volcanic minerals and sucrose that work deep within the follicular wall and provide antimicrobial, antibacterial benefits.  Protect skin with the anti-aging properties of antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Cranberry Gommage is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is b see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Amanda H.
Cypress
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 6.7 oz more...
I purchased this from nordstrom and it was kinda pricey but it’s worth every penny! I use it 2 times a week and it’s great and giving my skin a fresh boost! And it smells wonderful!!! Would definitely buy it again
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Arcona Cranberry Gommage, 3.4 oz more...
Arcona Cranberry Gommage Exfoliant came in October's BeautyFix box. The scent is nice, but strong, so it might not be the best choice for those sensitive to fragrances. It was good enough for one use only and it did the job, but I wasn't impressed enough to purchase full size.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 3.4 oz more...
I received this in Beautyfix. It smells wonderful and does its job (physical exfoliation) but I don't think I would purchase the full size due to high price. If I am going to spend that much in a exfoliating product I'd go for one of the acids like BHA or AHA.
Ivy G.
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 3.4 oz more...
I got this in the beautyfix box awhile back and I can honestly say that it works amazingly. First time I used it my face felt so smooth. It didn’t try my face out like other exfoliating scrubs.
Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
If I can give this 10 STARS I wouldn't hesitate!!  This is an amazing product! Anytime I feel like my skin needs a major deep clean I use this to attack my pores. It keeps the blackheads away. As a beauty professional i HIGHLY recommend this product!!
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Arcona Cranberry Gommage, 3.4 oz more...
I can't say that this isn't an effective exfoliation scrub, because it does work. However, it has a weird cranberry scent that just doesn't do it for me, and it feels like I have to use too much product to feel like I'm getting adequate exfoliation
Megan S.
My friend who works for Nordstrom recently introduced me to Arcona. I wish I had discovered this brand a long time ago! This is my favorite exfoliant. It is gentle enough on my sensitive skin but still makes my face feel refreshed and squeaky clean after using. It has a lovely subtle scent that is not artificial smelling. I have oily/acne prone skin and this has definitely helped improve the overall texture and appearance of my skin. I use this about 3 times a week.
Marita F.
This face scrub is my all time favorite. It has tiny granules of an even consistency and I only need a tiny amount to exfoliate my entire face. I use it the morning after "the Solution" serum to remove dead dry skin and clear my pores. I've seen a marked difference in my skin since I started using this product and would definitely recommend to anyone. I also have very sensitive skin and have never had any problems with this.
Teanna B.
This is a great exfoliant. I have a lot of redness in my cheeks and this product does not irritate or worsen the condition. I use it about 3 times a week in the morning and it gets rid of all the dry skin and makes your skin feel fresh and new. It gets the job done without being too harsh or aggressive. A little goes a long way so the product lasts longer than you would think. As with all Arcona products I highly recommend this.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
I love this exfoliant! I got a facial last year and the person used this during. The smell is great- cranberry but not over powering. Thing fresh and cheerful. I have Milia- so I need something I can use often, yet not turn my skin tomato red from irritation. I use 2-3 times a week, year later and my skin looks amazing. Think it's 40ish for 3.4oz- but it lasts and worth every penny. My new product for life
Sadie B.
What is this?
Elize C.
What's a gommage?
Maria A.
What is a Gommage? Sounds very fancy!