Arcona Cranberry Gommage

by Arcona

Normal and Oily Skin Types Purifying exfoliant cleanses, tones and decongests enlarged pores, leaving skin clearer, smoother and more refined.  Unclog and minimize pores with cranberry and raspberry enzymes.  Exfoliate and purify skin with salicylic acid, volcanic minerals and sucrose that work deep within the follicular wall and provide antimicrobial, antibacterial benefits.  Protect skin with the anti-aging properties of antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Cranberry Gommage is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is b

Has anyone tried Arcona Cranberry Gommage or any Gommage, is it just a fancy word for exfoliating ?
What is a Gommage? Sounds very fancy!
What is this?
Start your review of Arcona Cranberry Gommage!
Akron, OH
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 3.4 oz
After using Arcona’s Gentle Solution Repair at night usually about twice a week), I use the Cranberry Gommage in the shower the next morning to polish my skin. It smells great, is not overly abrasive, and my face feels smooth and ready to absorb their moisturizing Wine Oil. (Yes, I’m a big fan of Arcona facial products!)
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 3.4 oz
I’ve tried Arcona products in the past, and they’ve been okay. The scent for the brand is very nice. However, this product really stands out. It doesn’t burn your skin but really helps the skin feel smoother and brighter. Great to use once or twice a week when you need a good boost of exfoliation.
New Market, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This lovely little gommage (exfoliator) works nice and doesn't dry out my skin or aggravate my rosacea. There are other products that work just as well for much less money. I would not purchase this again but might consider if this was heavily discounted.
Rockaway Park, NY
Arcona Cranberry Gommage uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I got this product from my Beautyfix by Dermstore box. It’s a decent sized sample, 1oz. I’ve never heard of a “Gommage” before which is basically just a fancy name for a product that exfoliates your skin leaving it silky smooth. The cranberry it supposed to purify, decongestant enlarged pores and tones your skin. It also contains Zeolite and blueberry enzymes that brighten and rest face the skin leaving it polished and glowing. I’ve had this product for a few months and decided to try it out today, and I loved it. It smells really good, like fresh blueberries but it’s not over powering. You only need very little to use on your face and neck. I prefer exfoliating with products that contain very small beads or granules, they work better to clean out clogged pores and refine my skin. After using it my face looked fresh, and glowy. I would definitely purchase and recommend this product.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Arcona Cranberry Gommage, 3.4 oz
Oh my heaven. This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and makes my skin SO soft, without being super harsh! I got this in one of my monthly boxes and need to go purchase full-size ASAP! I would HIGHLY recommend this!
Montpelier, OH
Arcona Cranberry Gommage uploaded by Tasha H.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I received a sample of this in a BeautyFIX subscription box awhile back & recently got around to using it. Its a bit of a larger, rougher grain than most exfoliates I use. But not bad as long as you use enough water & moisturize well after. Has a nice scent, but also an unpleasant smell under the fragrance I can't place, but its subtle so not bad.
Stanton
This goes perfectly with the cranberry toner. Good for those who have oily skin. It has a bit more grain so you will feel it removing the dirt and smoothing. I would suggest 2-3x a week depending on your skin. I would suggest if you're in the market for an exfoliator.
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 3.4 oz
My favorite exfoliant. All-natural, free from toxins, small-batched, and cold processed! I use about the size of a nickel in the shower about 2-3 times a week. It helps minimize and decongest my pours, and brightens things up when feeling dull and uneven. Love Arcona!
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 6.7 oz
This is one of my favorite physical exfoliators I’ve used. It smells great and has amazing ingredients. It scrubs so well and makes your skin super soft. Just make sure you don’t rub too hard! It is on the pricey side but a little goes a long way and you don’t need to use it every day (depending on your skin type) so this will last you quite a while. Love this stuff
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: ARCONA Cranberry Gommage, Exfoliate AM, 3.4 oz
I received this in Beautyfix. It smells wonderful and does its job (physical exfoliation) but I don't think I would purchase the full size due to high price. If I am going to spend that much in a exfoliating product I'd go for one of the acids like BHA or AHA.