BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Healing anti-inflammatory balm soothes compromised skin and strengthens skin s natural defense system.  Alleviate redness, heal and calm skin with blue chamomile oil.  Repair capillary damage and bolster skin s barrier with moisture-boosting panthenol, butcher s broom and shea butter extracts.  Neutralize free radical damage with antioxidant white tea, apple extract and vitamin E.  Ideal for sensitive or dry skin, during cold weather or following sunburn or intensive cosmetic procedures. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Chamomile Balm is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefit see more...

• I'm having a problem with redness on my nose I'm a not su...1 Answers
ARCONA Chamomile Balm
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of ARCONA Chamomile Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kathryn T.
I'm having a problem with redness on my nose I'm a not sure if it is sundamage as it has been burnt over the summer, but won't go away and I'm having problems with foundation sticking to the area. I typically have very dry skin. Does anyone know if this will work for this problem or have tried it and it has helped them?