BY ARCONA

All Skin Types Antioxidant cocktail regenerates at a deep cellular level, leaving skin firmer, stronger and protected from damaging environmental stressors.  Eliminate environmental impurities that contribute to aging with super-oxide dismutase.  Defend against free radical damage and premature aging with resveratrol and grape seed extracts.  Retain moisture and protect skin with antioxidant green tea and vitamin E. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen, Booster Defense Serum is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. see more...

• Does this product make your face feel greasy, and is this...2 Answers
Delaney B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This stuff changed my life! I put it on a few nights a week and it completely clears up my face. It is pretty strong so I can’t use it regularly but wow I almost got rid of it until I used it one day & realized how good it worked!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I've recently tried this brand, because I've been eyeing it up. I'm glad I did. This serum doesn't smell amazing, but it does what it says. It has kept my hormonal acne at bay and my skin feels fresh. Can't wait to try more products from Arcona!
Esmeralda G.
This is a really good serum for anyone that is looking for one. I definitely recommend this. The only thing negative I don't like about it is that it has an unpleasant scent to it. Besides that though, it's amazing!
Mallory F.
Syracuse
This serum smells amazing! The consistency absorbs quickly so I can put my make up on right over it. It leaves my skin glowing.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Does this product make your face feel greasy, and is this product good with oily and dry skin or is it better for a certain skin type