BY ARCONA

Normal and Sensitive Skin Types Soothing antioxidant facial cleanser gently nourishes and strengthens without irritating compromised skin.  Neutralize free radicals with raspberry and cranberry extracts rich in vitamin C.  Rebuild skin s natural barrier with berry enzymes that strengthen delicate skin.  Calm and hydrate skin, without clogging sensitive pores, with white tea and vitamin E. Like all products in ARCONA s skin therapy regimen,  Berry Fruit Bar  is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective.  For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening.  change may be immediately noticeable;  however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use. see more...

Megan C.
I used berry fruit bar for YEARS within my devoted Arcona routine. I have sensitive skin with dry patches and hormonal breakouts (sooo fun), and this is one of the few cleansers that didn’t make my face feel too dry while keeping breakouts at bay.
However - Recently, I’ve been having an affair with other cleansers due to boredom. Also, the bar is a PITA. It lasts forever, because I break the bar off into little pieces to use it..: but I always question if that’s a good thing or not, because Arcona’s products are made in small-batches with natural ingredients that will lose potency or spoil.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I couldn't believe I was paying this much for a bar of soap but I have zero regrets. Never looked back and have been using this bar and others in the arcona line for the last 8 or 9 years. It smells amazing. No residue. Clear skin and if you cut them up and use the small pieces it last !! Worth every penny
Terri J.
Surprise, AZ
This is a great product! It is very gentle on the skin which is very important to me! It also smells great!
Mia S.
I would seriously recommend this product it smells great and makes tour skin lovely as well as smelling wonderful.
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
What are some pros for my skin?