BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Original Windmill Cookies.
Just Like Homemade™. see more...

• These look like they taste bad , do they ? 1 Answers
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
i like this with milk for some reason. These are good. I like how they are shape like windmills. They are each separated so they don't have a chance to break.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
These molasses windmill cookies are an all time, old timey classic. They are so chewy and flavorful that you can recollect the taste of these so easily even if you have not had them in a long time. Absolute confection perfection. If you have not tried them, you should.
Marlene C.
This is a taste of childhood. I love windmill cookies. They taste brings back many memories. Hanging out with my family and enjoying these cookies with some milk. Yum
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
YUM YUM YUM! I could seriously eat a whole bag of these every single day, all by myself! Definitely recommend trying these if you have a sweet tooth like me!
Marion C.
That cookie reminds me of christmas we call them speculatsius in germany.i love to eat them in the winter time with a nice cup of hot chocolate
Jody M.
I have always loved these cookies. I remember eating them when I was little. They have a great flavor! I wish they were gluten free!
Erica L.
I love Archway cookies, they are really delicious, my favorites is the Oatmeal, I love to have them as a snack or on the go.
Sereniti C.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I adore these cookies and buy them whenever I can find a box in stores. Not too sweet, perfect for doing in coffee or milk.
Emily V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good. I could eat so many at once, but it's hard not to. Definitely recommend trying this product.
Lynette R.
Carthage, NY
Omg I don't even know where to start with these cookies... they are so good! I'll eat the whole pack by myself.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
These look like they taste bad , do they ?

back