BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Iced Oatmeal Crispy Snacking Cookies.
Just like Homemade™.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Archway Iced Oatmeal Home Style Crispy Snacking Cookies
  • "these cookies are so yummy and not very sweet, also the right amount of oatmeal." in 1 review
Jaclyn C.
Weatogue, CT
I used to get these all the time. They just remind me of being a kid and going to my grandmothers for that classic oatmeal cookie. The icing on these is my favorite part. The price is fantastic, too.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love that these aren't too sweet or too oatmeal-y. They're the perfect balance between both and they're also not too hard.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Muy buenas para comer con algun cafe o te. Y para servir a invitados o familia si tienes alguna reunion de verdad gustaran.
Krystalrose B.
I am obsessed with oatmeal cookies especially these that they are frosted and taste so sweet! It is the perfect snack!
Bethany I.
Omaha, NE
Delicious iced oatmeal cookies. I love anything with oatmeal in it and the fact that it is iced is even better!
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Iced style, yes ! these cookies are so yummy and not very sweet, also the right amount of oatmeal.
Dannett D.
Oh my god these cookies are sooo good the soft and chewy best snack ever everyone should try them
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
Love these cookies. They're not too sweet. Perfect for a quick, sweet, crunchy snack.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
These were OK I wasn't really crazy about them I feel like I've had better cookies
Sarah L.
Delicious oatmeal iced cookies that you would compare to your mothers. Taste homemade.
Bethany I.