BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Iced Molasses Soft Snacking Cookies.
Just Like Homemade™.
0g Trans fat per serving. see more...

Loli P.
This is a favorite of mine! I don't find it often, but when I do, I buy a few. I am a fan of the chewy cookie and this one is perfect. I do think it is a bit pricey but I am one that savors, so one package does last me awhile.
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I enjoy Archway Iced Molasses Soft Cookies. they remind me of molasses cookies my grandma used to bake me when I was a little girl!
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
Perfect icing to cookie ratio and a great size for shoving into your mouth whole!
Tailor B.
These remind me of going to my great grandmother's when I was growing up. They are still one of my favorite sweet snacks!
Courtney M.
These are incredibly delicious! I eat them with milk. I like that they are a smaller cookie and for easily into a glass of milk.
Heather a.
These are great to snack on around the holidays. I like that they are little
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
They are really dry. But they taste pretty good with a glass of milk. Not my favorite cookie.
Emily M.
These are such soft and delicious traditional cookies. I love to have these with some coffee in the morning!
MJ P.
These are soft, yummy cookies that bring back many childhood memories with their molasses goodness. I have not bought them in a while, but will make a point of finding them on my shopping trip this weekend. I can already taste them. Mmmmmmmm😀
Rachel C.
This Cookies Brings Back Memories, It Is ONE Of THE Cookies My Grandma AKWAYS Had IN Her Cookie Jar So yummy!
Jennifer J.
Do they still sell these? I love Archway cookies especially these. Where can I buy them.
Elinor A.