BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Iced Molasses Soft Snacking Cookies.
Just Like Homemade™.
0g Trans fat per serving. see more...

Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
They are really dry. But they taste pretty good with a glass of milk. Not my favorite cookie.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
They are OKAY at best. You really have to be in the mood for them and even then they are hard and bitter tasting. The icing is the most enjoyable part.
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I enjoy Archway Iced Molasses Soft Cookies. they remind me of molasses cookies my grandma used to bake me when I was a little girl!
Heather a.
These are great to snack on around the holidays. I like that they are little
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love these cookies and they are reminiscent from my childhood. I love that they are soft and the molasses taste there is nothing like it. I wish I could have more of them but they are somewhat difficult to find at the stores that I shop at.
Brandy M.
Morganton, NC
These cookies are my go to breakfast in the morning, with a cup of coffee makes a great simple breakfast when I'm in a hurry
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
These remind me of cookies my grandmother made, with our home-made molasses. They are so soft and chewy and a great treat!
Loli P.
This is a favorite of mine! I don't find it often, but when I do, I buy a few. I am a fan of the chewy cookie and this one is perfect. I do think it is a bit pricey but I am one that savors, so one package does last me awhile.
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
Perfect icing to cookie ratio and a great size for shoving into your mouth whole!
Tailor B.
These remind me of going to my great grandmother's when I was growing up. They are still one of my favorite sweet snacks!
Jennifer J.
Do they still sell these? I love Archway cookies especially these. Where can I buy them.
Elinor A.