BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Iced Molasses Soft Snacking Cookies.
Just Like Homemade™.
0g Trans fat per serving. see more...

Loli P.
This is a favorite of mine! I don't find it often, but when I do, I buy a few. I am a fan of the chewy cookie and this one is perfect. I do think it is a bit pricey but I am one that savors, so one package does last me awhile.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my absolute favorite cookie. You can't always find them in stores, they seem to disappear around Christmas. But grab them when you do. They are chewy and sweet and very addictive. I have eaten a whole bag in one sitting, I'm ashamed to say. The taste can be strong for some, but if you like ginger cookies, you can handle these. I wish I had a bag of them now. Can I give these 10 stars?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Theses are great my family and i enjoy them ao much! They are good with a glass of milk. Hehe there even great for Santa Claus. They are also excellent snack or on the go snack. I love them because of there icing and plus they are not that sugary. Which is great for the kids!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
These cookies are so good! The combination of the icing and soft molasses cookie is perfect. The small size is perfect for a snack. I throw about 5-7 in a bag and have a perfect snack for later in the day when I am hungry. Very satisfying!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love these cookies and they are reminiscent from my childhood. I love that they are soft and the molasses taste there is nothing like it. I wish I could have more of them but they are somewhat difficult to find at the stores that I shop at.
MJ P.
These are soft, yummy cookies that bring back many childhood memories with their molasses goodness. I have not bought them in a while, but will make a point of finding them on my shopping trip this weekend. I can already taste them. Mmmmmmmm­čśÇ
Amy M.
The closest I can get to my own home made molasses cookies!! Delicious spicy cookies with just the right chewy texture. I also enjoy how the icing is quite sweet but still compliments the cookie well.
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
Brings back childhood memories. Love the molasses cookies, was an extra special treat when they were on sale and we could get them! Soft cookies with the perfect amount of spice and flavor!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good. So soft. So little. The perfect little snack in between meals. They are soft and chewy the way a good cookie should be. Archway is great at what they do!
River N.
Chandler, AZ
They are OKAY at best. You really have to be in the mood for them and even then they are hard and bitter tasting. The icing is the most enjoyable part.
Jennifer J.
Do they still sell these? I love Archway cookies especially these. Where can I buy them.
Elinor A.