BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Iced Molasses Soft Snacking Cookies.
Just Like Homemade™.
0g Trans fat per serving. see more...

janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I enjoy Archway Iced Molasses Soft Cookies. they remind me of molasses cookies my grandma used to bake me when I was a little girl!
Wendy H.
These are my absolute favorite cookie. You can't always find them in stores, they seem to disappear around Christmas. But grab them when you do. They are chewy and sweet and very addictive. I have eaten a whole bag in one sitting, I'm ashamed to say. The taste can be strong for some, but if you like ginger cookies, you can handle these. I wish I had a bag of them now. Can I give these 10 stars?
MJ P.
These are soft, yummy cookies that bring back many childhood memories with their molasses goodness. I have not bought them in a while, but will make a point of finding them on my shopping trip this weekend. I can already taste them. MmmmmmmmūüėÄ
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Theses are great my family and i enjoy them ao much! They are good with a glass of milk. Hehe there even great for Santa Claus. They are also excellent snack or on the go snack. I love them because of there icing and plus they are not that sugary. Which is great for the kids!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
These cookies are so good! The combination of the icing and soft molasses cookie is perfect. The small size is perfect for a snack. I throw about 5-7 in a bag and have a perfect snack for later in the day when I am hungry. Very satisfying!
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
Brings back childhood memories. Love the molasses cookies, was an extra special treat when they were on sale and we could get them! Soft cookies with the perfect amount of spice and flavor!
Amy  M.
The closest I can get to my own home made molasses cookies!! Delicious spicy cookies with just the right chewy texture. I also enjoy how the icing is quite sweet but still compliments the cookie well.
Courtney M.
These are incredibly delicious! I eat them with milk. I like that they are a smaller cookie and for easily into a glass of milk.
Maria R.
Yum yum yum. these cookies are chewy and soft. taste great and kids love to grab one or two to snack on.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
These remind me of cookies my grandmother made, with our home-made molasses. They are so soft and chewy and a great treat!
Jennifer J.
Do they still sell these? I love Archway cookies especially these. Where can I buy them.
Elinor A.