BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Homestyle Classic Soft Oatmeal Cookies.
Fresh look.
Same homestyle goodness.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Christy  B.
Parma, OH
These are getting harder to find. I use these to make cobblers. super easy, get a 8x8 pan and press cookies together along the bottom and sides. fill with pie filling and crumble a couple on top. bake about 20 minutes. simple but the cookies have the perfect taste!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I have consumed 3 boxes in a week. They are so good and it's hard to just eat one. They truly a guilty pleasure. They stay soft and you can also heat them up if you prefer them warm.
Chardae J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to cookies these are a guilty pleasure. I try not to indulge much into them because I can unknowingly eat a whole box. My only complaint is the package is too small but that's a good thing. They leave me always wanting more.
Akilah K.
Florence, SC
Delicious! If you're a fan of oatmeal cookies you know how hard it can be to find fresh baked oatmeal cookies, we'll look no more! These packaged treats are chewy & moist!
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
These are a great cookie. They are soft and fresh tasting . It reminds me of freshly baked cookies. I put them in the microwave for a couple of seconds.
Katherine C.
Richardson, TX
Soft chewy yummy oatmeal cookies! These are a favorite of mine. Love the flavoring as well as the consistency. A great oatmeal cookie!!!
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
Some of the best oatmeal cookies. They are so soft and have a great flavor. Not quite the same as homemade, but incredibly delicious!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Archway cookies are really good and has a freshness about them and the flavor and texture is great for any time you want them
Asia K.
Minneapolis, MN
Okay seriously, I LOVED these cookies when I was growing up, and I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal. Best oatmeal cookies EVER!!
January G.
I love these cookies. Oatmeal cookies are not my favorite, but these taste home made and fresh out of the oven. Addictive!
Vanessa S.
Do these cookies really stay soft?
ericka j.