Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies uploaded by Kei H.Archway Frosty Lemon Cookies uploaded by Erika O.

BY ARCHWAY

Archway® Home Style Original Frosty Lemon Cookies.
Just Like Homemade™. see more...

Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the BEST Lemon Cookies I've ever had!! these cookies are suprisingly big for the package it comes in with two decent pockets for the cookies to sit in not..I thought that from looking at the package the cookies might be hard but to my suprise they were SOFT a shelf brand cookie with the right amount of softness tasting like a fresh baked lemon cake from the bakery the thin icing that coats the cookies isn't overpowering to sweet its just enough to get the lemon taste its subtle officially a fan!
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wow. Randomly picked this up because I was tired of traditional cookies and I was shocked! This was expensive but I found out it was worth it! The cookies are so soft that they break easily. So addicting and the cookies are huge please just try😩😩.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
These are seriously my favorite cookies! !! If you love lemon desserts you will love these! They are soft and oh so yummy! The worst part about these cookies is that I sometimes have a hard time finding them but rest assured i buy them every chance i get!!
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite treat when I have a sweet craving! Not too lemony and the textures are to die for. An elegant cookie of you will. There's 10 in each package so it's hard to resist eating a whole box.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
These are addicting! I love how soft they are! It could break touching it. I love them lemon frosting on it! It taste so good! It taste like a cake cookie but it's a cookie! You'll fall in love with these because I did!
Tiffany H.
Newark , NJ
I personally go crazy every time I see these in the store. These cookies to me are part cookie part cake and they are so soft. I hate that they do not sell them in my area, but when I do get them I eat a lot.
Stacey L.
BEST COOKIES I HAVE EVER HAD! They're sweet and hard to resist. They're really cheap. I usually pick up 2 boxes and make them last during 1 week. They're so soft and chewy, I love how they melt in your mouth. I definitely recommend these.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you love lemon? You will really enjoy this cookie. It’s soft and light and has a thin lemon glaze. I bet you can’t eat just one! These would be good as a snack or desert . This is a cookie I would recommend!
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
These are such a nostalgic cookie for me. I still remember eating these as a kid. They're not too sweet, they're soft, not too lemony. It's a perfect culmination of flavor and texture.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Best cookies in the world hands down. I remember eating these all the time as a kid and sneaking them from my parents because they would hide them because I would eat them so fast.