BY ARCHWAY

A fun treat the whole family can enjoy! see more...

Ashley A.
Mmmm i love these, they are a little sweet but they sell them in the small snack portion bags so i usually share a bag with my 2 1/2 year old son as a snack. The taste is yummy and definitely a little treat for my little guy.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
Bought these not too long ago. The frosting with sprinkles are a nice touch to the classic animal crackers. These crackers are more cookie like then the original animal cracker.
Influenster M.
Got these because the store was out of regular animal crackers for my son. These were super sweet after removing the frosting the cookie part was not bad.
Emily L.
Quitman, AR
I love these, they taste amazing, I just wish they were a little bit healthier. They would be absolutely perfect if they were healthy.
johnny m.
Jasper, GA
These r a great snack for my son they have just enough icing to really make him like them but not so much they make him highper
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
Such a classic staple of my youth! my two little girls love these and of course i have my hand in the bag with them!! :)
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Normal animal crackers are good, but iced animal crackers are amazing! They just taste so good and melt in your mouth.
Akilah K.
Florence, SC
Oh my, these cookies are great! Nice spin on the average animal cookie. Only thing is it's hard to put them down! 😂
Ashley w.
Thornville, OH
These are my favorite, i used to eat them all the time. I still like to snack on them to this daaaaaaay.
Kaitren B.
Long Beach, MS
My son LOVES these and that says a lot considering he is very picky and not willing to try many things!