BY PEDIGREE

Archived Pedigree Little Champions 12 With Chicken In Gravy & 12 With Beef In Gravy Wet Dog Food 24 Ct Pack
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my dogs love these so much! They like them better than the dry dog food but i buy both!! My three dogs devour these in minutes! i highly recommend these to any dog owners! i have one large dog and two small dogs! They are priced reasonably I believe.
chelsea m.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog is really picky when it comes to food! but when he tried this he was obsessed! he hates dry food but he finished this in minutes! thats probably one of the cons, it does finish fast but its definitely worth it
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
My dog love it sososososo much!!! she always gets so excited for meal time!!! plus i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much
Sharon V.
Center, CO
My dog loves when i buy him this kind of food. Plus i love buying it for him. I get him the food from wal-mart i get the chicken and gravy for my chihuahua. He enjoys it and its supper affortable so i try to get him this type of food as often as i can. I recomend this for pet owners your dog will love it.  Archived Pedigree 12 With Beef 12 With Chicken Wet Dog Food 24 Ct Cans
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth , OR
My dogs love these especially alone but i like to mix it with dry food and they eat it just fine. It doesn’t mess up there stomach and keeps them healthy. Definitely recommend
Beverly A.
El Paso
My dogs love the wet food mixed with their dry food. It is like a treat for them and they always get super excited when they see me open the can.  I usually by it from WalMart or Target and the prices are always really low.  I would definitely recommend any pet owner to give it a try.
Emma R.
I love these packets! They are the perfect serving size for my dogs to mix in with their dry food once or twice a week, or as a stand alone. Its important to give them a varied diet. My one dog becomes very depressed when I am out of town and these are the only thing she will eat when sad.
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro, CA
This is great & my furbies love it! You can find this at Target or your local pet store. It's sups affordable and can never go wrong with this. The only reason not completely a 5 star is because my furry one always gets loose stool after eating this and that is no good for fur mama.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dollar General was having a sale on these so I purchased for my pups and they loved it!!! They each ate their own packet and we're satisfied after eating it. I have moderately active two chiweenies so this was a perfect way to mix it up for them and let them try something new.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great to add to dry food!My little doggie is loving this wet food I also watch dogs and these are convenient to have on hand and perfect size for small dogs that don't eat a lot. As soon as I take out the packet he is all over me begging me to give him some. Recommend it