BY PEDIGREE

Archived Pedigree Little Champions 12 With Chicken In Gravy & 12 With Beef In Gravy Wet Dog Food 24 Ct Pack
Desirae S.
Norcross, GA
When I adopted my dog he was used to a diet of soft and hard food mixed together and I disnt want to interrupt his routine too much while still being mindful of the nutritional content and cost of his food. That’s how I found Pedigree Little Champions.

The package has just the right portion so that I’m not having to keep half used bags in my fridge until I’m ready for the next feeding session. And from how quickly the food bowl is emptied, my dog is happy that I made the choice to purchase!
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
My dog love it sososososo much!!! she always gets so excited for meal time!!! plus i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much i love it so much
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
In addition to other food my fur babies love this food and snacks. I have happy and loveable pets and they are always satisfied at meal time and treat time. I will continue to purchase this brand and I would definitely recommend this to all my fur loving friends
Sharon V.
Center, CO
My dog loves when i buy him this kind of food. Plus i love buying it for him. I get him the food from wal-mart i get the chicken and gravy for my chihuahua. He enjoys it and its supper affortable so i try to get him this type of food as often as i can. I recomend this for pet owners your dog will love it.  Archived Pedigree 12 With Beef 12 With Chicken Wet Dog Food 24 Ct Cans
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these! Not only this specific flavor but all of the flavors! They are runny and can get messy really fast but the way my dogs go after it we can’t keep it from them. One of the cons is that you have to clean their bowl after you feed them every time. My dogs lick it clean and there’s still a coating like residue left on it. The main pro for us is that it comes in a packet that you can cut open and kind of control the liquid to keep it from getting too messy compared to pop off lids and rip off covers. We continue to use these over and over, parents of older dogs should definitely give it a try!
Katie L.
Mays Landing
Your furry baby is going to love these! I know mine doesn't he can't get enough! And there so good for them! My dogs enjoy them! Plus mommy and daddy love giving them to the dogs because it's such good ingredients! I bought it from our local anaimal store! I will be the first one to recommend this product for anyone! Makes us parents happy knowing our dogs are having a healthy treat!
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my fur babies absolute favorite wet food! I bought this when I had a free coupon for a 12 pack and never back to the cans. They are packaged in a way that is convenient to just pick up and open and all the food slides right out, no mess! The smell is alittle gross (for a human) but my baby loves it and always goes crazy when she sees me opening a brand new box.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
My dogs love the wet food! It's basically the only thing they eat and they get so extremely excited when I'm about to open one of those little packets. One of my dogs which is small size has severe digestive problems in the way that she would throw up or get diarrhea from almost everything but this has not given her any problems. Please note that I do not use these as primary meal, but more like snacks in between meals or substitute one meal.
Tiffany Nicole M.
Red Springs
Every time it is time to feed my two little dogs they go crazy; especially when i take out a pack it and shake it. I have two little medium sized chihuahuas and it feels them up. We always buy our stuff at Walmart for such a good deal. I would recommend this to other pet owners that has small dogs.
Beverly A.
El Paso
My dogs love the wet food mixed with their dry food. It is like a treat for them and they always get super excited when they see me open the can.  I usually by it from WalMart or Target and the prices are always really low.  I would definitely recommend any pet owner to give it a try.